Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr for primes?

(PSN)Squarehead08

Question

Ok so I know this may sound noobish but, I looked on the wiki and some primes have high mastery requirements. But I can still acquire the parts in the void and theoretically build it right? Say I could build the soma prime at mastery 5 right? Correct me if I'm wrong but what is the point of mastery on prime weapons?

Edited by (PS4)Squarehead08
Didn't finish writing.

1 answer to this question

To have players experience the game without going for the end goal instantly first. This is to of course to get players to play the game longer before they can acquire it. Whats the point of the older non primed versions then if people can just go straight for the primed version off the bat?

And if a prime weapon / frame has a mastery requirement, if you don't have the required level, you can't probably build it in the first place. You can acquire the parts and all, but you probably cannot build the final thing if you aren't high enough level. DE mentioned something like this a dozen or so devstreams back where they were most likely going to add mastery rank to prime weapons and frames. But since I myself am max mastery rank currently it really hasn't been something I noticed or if it was implemented at all.