The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Freezing Entire System

Bobman108

This is the only game that I experience this problem and its not a very demanding game. I played several games before this and never had this problem and its only happening in Warframe in less than an hour of gameplay.

I'm not saying is Warframe causing the problem, but at this point Idk. I already did all the software checks such as Drivers and BIOS update. And someone told me they had a similar problem in World of Tanks, then he reported it to support and a while later an update release and the issue was gone for him. Not sure if the same might be here.

I uninstalled and reinstalled my graphic drivers, Updated BIOS, checked for other things needing updates, running the game with my anti virus uninstalled (didnt fix it), ran a scan for malware (had 1 that i cleaned out, but still didnt solve anything), did a Memtest(0 errors), and did all the steps recommended when you get a bsod(which I dont get but just to be safe).

I do not Overclock anything in fear that I might mess something up.

Basically when I play Warframe, I think I fixed the solution. 1-3 missions go by and next thing you know, in the middle of a mission, my whole PC just freezes and the last sound played is looped.

I'm working on getting a new GPU and PSU to see if thats the problem, but just to be safe I just want this issue looked into just in case its just the game being buggy on me or something. Its just weird that this only happens when I play Warframe and not another game, which sucks because I recently started playing it and really enjoy the game.

My build:

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/2nxqXL