Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Buid Help

(XBOX)Woofsie

Question

5 answers to this question

It really depends on if you have to sacrifice desecrate and efficiency or not.

Depending on the builds you will need 2 to 4 forma if you like having the exilus slot open or not.

Soul punch

• No changes here or his augment
  • Would of loved to see a percentage damage instead of a fixed one.

Terrify

• No changes here
  • the augment should of been more attached to his 2 but can have everything.

His desecrate

• Now only gives you a 54% chance of dropping a health orb or ammo or loot or mod, now it does have a chance of it dropping nothing.
  • If your using despoil augment dont worry on the changes of the health orbs no longer 100% drop there more like a 70% drop chance.
  • also his normal range is 25 meters you can make it bigger but its good enough.
  • Don't forget his passive anything you kill or is killed within in say 5-10 meters will give you 5 free health instantly.
  • It usually takes 2-4 seconds for the first body to be desecrated after that the bodies have 1-2 seconds before being desecrated with in you aura range of the ability.
  • Only down side I have found is they the bodies disappear too fast and don't have the potential to be cut with slash damage like before i used to be able to cut them into 4 parts not having trouble getting more then 2.

Shadows of the dead

• Since the shadows now depend on the duration and power strength, range mods will not effect the range of the spawned shadows.
  • They spawn within about 8-12 meter from you, and if they go too far from them or they leave the area you can recast it to recall them close to you.
  • The more duration you have on the build the less they will decay, the normal decay rate is at 3% of there health per second, the more duration you have on it the less they will decay on you.
  • the max shadows you can have is 7, sometimes you can have more but its rare more like a bug, or there enemies that dont do much damage.
  • Also a little side not on the bottom of his abilities it shows the icon with the number of active shadows on the field but sadly no health or indication on how long they will last, but if you look at them you can clearly see how much health they have left.
  • No matter what enemies you kill they will be set in a order, each enemy now has a weight. They no longer spawn of the last 4-20 enemies you have killed depending on you previous build. Now the strong the enemy you kill will swap out places with a weaker one. Some times when you recast it there might be 1 or 2 that will disappear and be replaced with another type of enemy which is stronger than the previous.
  • You can no longer spawn eximus enemies for some reason.
  • With shield of shadows you can survive a lot longer but you no longer have a 90% damage reduction (which to me was more cheating the game then playing it, but those are details) So at max strength it is 6% x 7 enemies that give you a maximum damage reduction of 42%.

Forgot to add a build

• corrosive protection
  • firewalker (or hand spring for knockdown resistant)
  • health conversion
  • equilibrium
  • primed continuity
  • despoil or creeping terrify (or changed depending on how you play)
  • transient fortitude
  • constitution (can be changed for something else)
  • vitality
  • shield of shadows
Edited by TrueHawkEye
spelling and forgot to add build

1 hour ago, TrueHawkEye said:

• With shield of shadows you can survive a lot longer but you no longer have a 90% damage reduction (which to me was more cheating the game then playing it, but those are details) So at max strength it is 6% x 7 enemies that give you a maximum damage reduction of 42%.

The damage reduction also scales with power strength now, so achieving 90% damage reduction is still possible

12 minutes ago, 4holes said:

The damage reduction also scales with power strength now, so achieving 90% damage reduction is still possible

Oh, looks like I got a little more testing to do, thought their was a cut off unless the multiplier plays an effect on the percentage.

Pseudo Max range desecrate build with 86% shield of shadows:

Aura: Energy Siphon / Corrosive Projection

Exilus: Power Drift

Stretch + Overextended

Intensify + Energy Conversion+Blind Rage

Primed Continuity

Despoil + Shield of Shadows

Focus: Zenurik

With this Build youre pretty much unkillable untill say lvl 300+ and you still have almost max range except for cunning drift as i couldnt find room for it.

Solo Build:

Exilus: Power Drift

Primed flow

Stretch

Energy + Health Conversion

Shield of Shadows+Despoil

Primed Continuity

Im using conversion over vitality because vitality has no purpose except being a secondary energy pool for your despoil, and you will always have 3 stacks of conversion, which is bananas combined with 90% dmg reduce and the fact that your shadows tank the bullets for you.

Pure Desecrate build:

Exilus: Cunning Drift

Stretch + Overextended

Streamline + Fleeting Expertise

Despoil + Soul Survivor

Primed Continuity

Firewalker

Rarely using this build at all because i dont wanna be afk desecrating anymore with all of these fun changes to Necro.

Imho the first build shines most as you are still a full lootenhancer for your team and also an unkillable force in any situation.

Important sidenote here: Shadows are not dispelled when you enter a nullifier bubble, which makes you so damn competent in taking them down with a slideattack while still keeping your shield of shadow buff (Imagine Valkyr wouldnt lose her Hysteria whily sliding a nully :D)

Also those builds are playtested for several hours vs lvl 100+ enemies and i never had any issues surviving with those builds.

If you have any constructive criticism I'd appreciate it.