Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

portal and gravity frame

(PSN)EmilsTekcor

so this is just an idea I had a while back well two ideas so I mixed them and think it would be cool. I have no general design or name for it, but I have the abilities.

first: gravity control the warframe will be able to apply it's own gravity in the direction that it is pointing allowing it to do things like walk on walls or ceilings as though normal. to deal with glitches it should be switched off if the character falls off the map.

second: the frame can make portal style portals that will actively allow players to move around from various areas of the map to others or see through it and just be creative. 

third: the user makes up to five portals that only gun rounds can travel through shooting through one causes the fire to go through the others the damage is decreased, but scales with power strength.

fourth: gravity bubbles drain the entirely of the users energy which are then placed on all allies within a radius these will essentially act like nyx's bubble storing up to a certain amount of damage scaling with power strength, efficiency, and maximum energy then once it completely depletes it will detonate dealing the damage it absorbed as a aoe effect. to be honest I'm not sure what would be a good fourth this is what I came up with so if anyone doesn't like it feel free to give suggestions.