Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silver Grove Quest: Shrine Location

Cythphn

Question

So, in the first mission, where you're supposed to find the shrine, I'm completely stuck. I'm in the correct room, but there isn't any connection to a shrine of sorts. I've searched the room at least five times now, and  the narrow opening the questgiver speaks of doesn't appear to even exist. Does anyone have a clue where it is? Please post a screenshot if you do.

4 answers to this question

There should be a wide tunnel right when she tells you that it's there. It's right across from where you enter the room, and looks like a big gray blot in the side of the hill that it goes into. Go down that. At the end of that, there's a tight crevice that your warframe can fit through, and through there is the grove.

Well if you entered the mission by clicking on the quest through navigation, then it should be fairly straightforward. New Loka would tell you if you're near it, and then you would explore that area and you will find a narrow passage. It leads to a cave with butterfly's, essentially that's how I went about it.

Well, the exploring part is where I'm stuck. I simply can't find the narrow passage and - no disrespect intended - your answer doesn't help me find it.

EDIT: Finally found it. The passage wasn't anywhere near as narrow as the questgiver made me believe.

Edited by Cythphn

1 hour ago, Dreddeth said:

There should be a wide tunnel right when she tells you that it's there. It's right across from where you enter the room, and looks like a big gray blot in the side of the hill that it goes into. Go down that. At the end of that, there's a tight crevice that your warframe can fit through, and through there is the grove.

Thanks. I already edited my second post saying I found it, but this correct.