Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Rhino.

Empiren

Rhino needs a buff.

Iron skin was originally his only great asset outside of higher health/shield pool. Radial blast, stomp, and even rhino charge were generally pretty weak before patch 8. Then rhino skin(which had invulnerability) was made to be a 800 damage soaker.

Rhino Charge: Little damage, low range.

Iron Skin: Probably the least effective defensive measure in the endgame.

Radial Blast: Decent dmg, not exactly better than anyone else for AoE or cost.

Rhino Stomp: Decent CC but for an ULT there are better alternatives or others with less cost/same effect.

-------

As of now there is no reason to pick rhino over frost. Everything rhino can do frost can do better. Frost was more of an aoe/slow tank, rhino being the aggro machine. Now frost has to be both because rhino can barely take aggro due to not having any defense.

-----------

I played rhino for all of patch 7, I'm severely dissapointed in the nerf to a warframe that wasn't even in the top tier.

i'd rather see iron skin reverted to the invuln days as he IS the designated TANK frame, while drawing agro and moving slower for the duration. if he hardens his skin wouldn't that make him move slower because of heavier armor?

Sure, that would work.

Honestly Rhino being invincible( just him) isn't exactly going to break the game, or even make him move up a tier. Especially since yeah, he IS the main tank warframe.