Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excavation mission rewards Phase Specter Blueprint

Zurion

So.. I was doing the excavation mission on Augustus, Mars (btw, we need one high level grinner excavation mission) and at the end I received a Phase Specter Blueprint. I thought to myself "Oh, another change that they forgot to mention. Cool". But then I clicked the "Repeat mission" button (cause we all need more Cryotic, especially now), and voilà, I'm now doing a Rescue mission. Somehow, these two missions overlapped, and the game thought that I finished the rescue mission on Martialis with flying colors, since the Phase specter is rewarded only if you get 3-points on the lvl 1-15 rescue missions.

So, I don't know exactly how it happened, but I think it's worth looking into. Unfortunately, I don't have any log files, cause I continued playing after that.

Edit: It happened again. I'm not doing it a thrid time in order to get the logs as well.

Edit2: Some more weird things happened. 

The first time, I did 9 extractors and at the end I got a Phase BP. I can't remember if I also got the extractor rewards or not.

The second time, I did 3 extractors and at the end I got a Phase BP. I can't remember if I also got the extractor rewards or not.

The third time, I did only one extractor and at the end I did not get the excavation rewards, just normal mission rewards. No Specter BP

The fourth time, I did two excavators and at the end I did not get the excavation rewards, just normal mission rewards. But I did get a Vapor BP.

Because I wanted to test it properly, I did another excavation, 4 extractors this time. At the end, I did not get the excavation rewards, just normal mission rewards. But I did get a Phase BP.

During the lest three missions, i check the score screen and the excavation rewards were not there, even if after each excavation reached 100% it displayed a reward. I suspect it was the same during the first two missions as well.

I've submitted a ticket that had a log file as well and a link to this thread.

One other thing, not really related to this issue: I kept getting rewards like 5 Endo. Which is the equivalent of a common unranked mod. I'm not exactly sure what the value of fusion cores is, but I suspect it's about the same. I think that an common unranked mod is not a suitable reward from an exacvation, even if it's lvl 15.

Edited by Razmtoh