Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Quality of Life Orokin Thread

oOSinox

Hello and welcome to the Quality of Life Orokin Thread! Here we will be hopefully discussing and answering the important questions we've all been wondering regarding Orokin like: "What were Orokin pillows and beds made out of?" and "What kind of toothpaste did they use?" and "Did Orokin ever have dance parties?"

These questions are crucial to understanding and giving us more insight on what Orokin daily lives were like back in the day and they have yet to be answered AT ALL by DE. Not a single one

Thus, I now release you to discuss these things.... Do it...Please... It's important....... I really want to know.....

Edited by oOSinox
changed to passed tense

Considering that Orokin had insane gene-manipulating techs:
1] I suppose they did not used toothpaste and instead just made their teeth perfect and permanent. Just like their lives.
2] Beds and pillows? Probably the best materials they could afford. Super 110% comfy. Or they din't sleep... At all. Who knows.
3] Dance parties? Sure. Orokin seemed like very self-centered society that loved aesthetics and such. I'm sure someone like that would love to dance. Then again, their parties were most likely like high-society parties. No dance... Just talking.

In general we have a picture that Orokin were the "perfect people". They even cheated death. Probably had no issues with any kinda of deceases either.
But they were very selfish. Which probably was resulting in them being very boring. I do believe though that somewhere it says that Orokin really liked all kinds of art which is why their everything is based around neat designs and gold. Doesn't meant they were fun to be around though... Especially if you are not one of them.

(really) Sorry for my comment

First . Think about this. Where the lleH they got the cursed TONS of GOLD?

Second . From my exp killing and sight seeing inside the towers. Their sofa looks hard and not comfy enough (for me)

Third . From the stories and lore about orokin peep. They must be very greedy and low minded, yes they smart but i think they are not smart enough to handle their fear

Bottom line

I think they reach the endgame in warframe universe. Made everything with gold, made a problem to work for, made a research and abbusive center for innocent childern.

Their lifestyle must be (very) very fancy for us but boring for them. 

Edited by Specter42