Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Artifact Event Missions Being Frustrating

Tainted_Fox

I liked the fusion moa event last time (to a degree). The event was kept at a level where any level warframe could participate and still be causal fun. my issue is that im constantly getting low level warframes tagging along doing bugger all on the high level waves and being a huge hindrance to the team. they always get knocked down, forcing someone to revive him and turning a 4 man team into a 2 man team. and that sucks a lot when your at the last 2 waves versing infested. the end result is that the well geared warframes get punished by the lower levels one

my only recommendation is that in the future make weekend events easier for everyone (as much as i hate saying that). or have 2 separate alerts for low level warframes and level 30 warframe alerts.

Edited by Tainted_Fox

im in a small clan that no one wants to join because people want to join the bigger ones.

awkies....

the answer shouldn't always be "play private" because the reason why you are playing online with strangers is to make friends. or else the Online function would be useless

You are right, the answer to EVERYTHING shouldn't be "play private", however if it is something that you really are having trouble with, you should probably be doing it with a group you trust. And honestly, if your clan can't even put together a 3-4 man team to do 3 alerts that take 30 min apiece then you should seriously consider a more active small clan.

Also on a side note - you don't have to pick up the randoms that go off of point and die. Especially with only 2 waves left on something you want more than you care about some pug using a single revive. We have 4, maybe after using 2-3 of them, the person will realize that they need to play safer, and if not they will fail. It is a hard lesson for some pugs to learn, but objective completion comes before their survival.

I prefer the event to be hard, it's the most fun I have had in Warframe in  while. Instead of using Excal and Loki that have little use in the event, to make if worse with bows, get a real team. Their is plenty of talk in all chat for specialized teams. I've completed all of the events easily with a group of friends from the clan I'm in, best tips on the clan join one with 20 or so people and get to know them.

Please make the events like this one just make them last longer, please DE you are making the game enjoyable and challenging for players with endgame gear. 

Edited by dadgoat

You are right, the answer to EVERYTHING shouldn't be "play private", however if it is something that you really are having trouble with, you should probably be doing it with a group you trust. And honestly, if your clan can't even put together a 3-4 man team to do 3 alerts that take 30 min apiece then you should seriously consider a more active small clan.

Also on a side note - you don't have to pick up the randoms that go off of point and die. Especially with only 2 waves left on something you want more than you care about some pug using a single revive. We have 4, maybe after using 2-3 of them, the person will realize that they need to play safer, and if not they will fail. It is a hard lesson for some pugs to learn, but objective completion comes before their survival.

I actually tell my clan-mates to let me die if I think losing the objective is too much of a risk. As each frame has four lives and I have all of them now sans Vauban, I really don't have much to lose :D