Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Idea-Minotuar (Or Satyr)

MACIS

this warfame is  mostly a offensive calls due to its abilities but has a high armor number.

he is slow but his abblilties make up for his damage, he aslo has very high stamina.

name: minotaur(half man half bull) or satyr (half man half goat)

appearance: minotaur resembles a bull, a sighn of strength speed and anger. bulls kill over 100 people a year but are mostly peaceful creatures. his legs are like hind legs, curved but muscular. his feet are shaped like hooves, triangular.

his waist is very skinny but widens very far near his chest or pectorals. his shoulders are big like vurbans. his back has engravings of swirls, to resembale a coat of fur or fleece. he has big bisceps and thin forearms. now his head. at a profile view of his head it looks some thing like a snout.                                         

sorry but they didn't allow a pic. and his neck would be below the triangle, his neck is short. about 3 inches.                       

on his head 2 sharp  horn stick out from the sides. they don't curl or stick out the go in ward toward where he is looking at.

they are default colored of dark bronze. over all a muscular figure with a snout shaped head and a pair of deadly sharp horns.

now abillites: charge, marathon,shreeder

first one is 25 energy. it is called:  charge

basically another version of the trusty ability slash dash or rhino charge.

or  my second idea was were minotaur slams his head on the ground cuasing enimes near by to take damage and fall

enimies near take 90 damage and fall on the ground.

#2: marathon ,cost: 100

like volts run but if minotaur collidies with ay foe thay are ripped to pieces. minotaur runs for seconds. when he touches some one they take 100 damage. after the move is done all of his stamina is lost.

lastly eruption, cost 150.

minotaur huffs and puffs team through his nose, he aims his head infront of his direction, and scraps the ground with his hoves then, WOSH, he is 50 feet ahead and behind him leaves a train of fire. this move is basically charge but with some pluses, does 800 damage, this move is a crouwd control move, and an escape. where he cast the ability the area he was in explodes with lightning. shocking prey as well

there is another idoea for this.

minotaur removes his two horns, and stabs the ground with them, all enimes nearby explode doing 1000 damage.

so that's my idea for a new warfram! preety cool I hope, I put a lot of time into this one. so thx. hes not so orginal. he has the speed of rhino but can be fast, he has somem croud control abilities that resemble rhino stomp and radial javelin and aslo is a lot like a rhno/Excalibur. he is I mostly short mid range warframe. but the look semms cool to  me so thanks for reading this guys!