Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Been gone from the forums for about 2 years.

NukaKV

They changed the layout earlier this year, text editor is still horrid and doesn't accept most of the bbcode, Introductions is gone for whatever godawful reason. If you were in off-topic, most regulars left. General Discussion and all feedback subforums are still a hot mess I'd personally avoid.

1 hour ago, NukaKV said:

The game, I've been back since maybe half a year ago. I've obviously missed out on a hell of a lot though.

Can someone help me get up to speed on everything's that changed around here?

i came into power this is my house now bitsch

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

They changed the layout earlier this year, text editor is still horrid and doesn't accept most of the bbcode, Introductions is gone for whatever godawful reason. If you were in off-topic, most regulars left. General Discussion and all feedback subforums are still a hot mess I'd personally avoid.

Oh yikes, that's a real bummer...

3 minutes ago, NukaKV said:

Care to elaborate? I guess I can see why so many people have been driven away then if they've tightened the leash.

Basically you can get warnings for really dumb stuff. The rules are written very strictly and the mods love to uphold this basically. Going further into it would probably risk myself. But as an example, you can get warned for using a gif that contains an "inappropriate word". Also never tell someone to git gud, mods don't like that.

Just now, TheMetrocop said:

roll to seduce(noamuth thread) has been locked after...

AIR BISCUIT I NEED DATES STAT

If you need a date ask Overlord, she's on the right Continent. If you meant something else I'm probably too tired to read it out of your message.

Basically you can get warnings for really dumb stuff. The rules are written very strictly and the mods love to uphold this basically. Going further into it would probably risk myself. But as an example, you can get warned for using a gif that contains an "inappropriate word". Also never tell someone to git gud, mods don't like that.

If you need a date ask Overlord, she's on the right Continent. If you meant something else I'm probably too tired to read it out of your message.

beat 2:13 am

Kinda, but unintentionally derailing takes less time. Plus Last Post wins is still a thing to have conversation

The forum I frequent these days is pretty much 90% derailed topics so I get that but if it gets you in trouble here then...yeah. idk. I probably won't stick around since I don't want to feel like I could step on a landmine any second with the mods. That's just not fun.

Just now, NukaKV said:

The forum I frequent these days is pretty much 90% derailed topics so I get that but if it gets you in trouble here then...yeah. idk. I probably won't stick around since I don't want to feel like I could step on a landmine any second with the mods. That's just not fun.

I mean as long as you don't have 3 warnings *cough* unlike yours truly here *cough* you're fine. Just post a bit and see where it gets you. As long as you don't make any attempts at humor you're fine, because technically humor can fall under spam/irrelevant content (also harassment/bullying/offensive, depending on your humor). The mods are a bigger problem in subforums like off-topic because we live from S#&$posting here, so I perceive mod activity differently than you.

I mean as long as you don't have 3 warnings *cough* unlike yours truly here *cough* you're fine. Just post a bit and see where it gets you. As long as you don't make any attempts at humor you're fine, because technically humor can fall under spam/irrelevant content (also harassment/bullying/offensive, depending on your humor). The mods are a bigger problem in subforums like off-topic because we live from S#&$posting here, so I perceive mod activity differently than you.

BREAK FREE FROM THE OPPRE-

oh, did I say that?

no, no I did not.

totally.

See that's a problem because humor is not something I can do without. Getting slapped with a warning for making a quip would probably ruin my day. Would feel like you're not allowed to be yourself, ya know? That's the problem with uppity mods, it really just sucks all the enjoyment out of a discussion forum.

I'll probably stick around for a little while (curiosity and all that) but I don't see myself staying long.

Not that the forum would stop me from playing the game or anything.