The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too much pushy Silver Grove chatter

FierceRadiance

Together with my clanmates, I've started the Silver Grove Questline. And when we're all on together, we'll progress through it together.

In the meantime, do I really have to be subjected to the same minute or so of Silver Grove chatter after I return from EVERY SINGLE MISSION???

I've avoided muting WF in the past, because I always want to experience the full game.  But this is a strong motivator to leave the sound off (and who knows if or when I'll get around to turning it back on, if I mute it).

Oy.

Then I'm bugged, because the same sequence of chatter plays after every single mission. New Loka, Ordis, New Loka, blah blah blah.

My clanmate has had the same issue with a quest that he completed out of order, so it never registered as completed: every time he competed a mission, he had to hear the same 'you know you haven't finished this quest yet, right?' message. 

Seems as though the messages are programmed to run every time you have the opportunity to continue the quest, as an (INCREDIBLY PUSHY) incentive.  Since I always choose to wait unless we're all on, it plays after every mission, to remind me that I still haven't finished that quest line.  Oy.

Edited by FierceRadiance