The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT CLOSED]The Steel Plague [ English Speaking, Discord, Trials, No Entry Reqs ]

Fomiru

Hello all =)

Just started warframe about 20 hrs ago =) love the game and i still can't believe its F2P.

Anyway i've always been a community gamer when it comes to mmos and or fps i'd love very much to join a clan that's friendly and civil. From what I've read Steel Plague is the place to be, i have discord and i agree to the terms

17 hours ago, CodFoo said:

Hey there,

I'm a new player looking to find a helpful and friendly community to learn as well. On board with all the rules too. 

Hey there Cod!  Invite has been sent.

12 hours ago, Kildourne said:

Hello all =)

Just started warframe about 20 hrs ago =) love the game and i still can't believe its F2P.

Anyway i've always been a community gamer when it comes to mmos and or fps i'd love very much to join a clan that's friendly and civil. From what I've read Steel Plague is the place to be, i have discord and i agree to the terms

Hey there!  Invite has been sent.  Welcome aboard.

Hi, i am fairly new to the game and was looking for a clan, i am active every single day and am loving the game. I would love to be a member of this clan! I have discord and have read all of the rules.

IGN: OG-Fruit-Cake

Edited by OG-Fruit-Cake

5 hours ago, OG-Fruit-Cake said:

Hi, i am fairly new to the game and was looking for a clan, i am active every single day and am loving the game. I would love to be a member of this clan! I have discord and have read all of the rules.

IGN: OG-Fruit-Cake

Game says you are already in a clan. You would have to leave for an invite.

Hello, I would very much like to join this great clan, because you've got a brilliant community and you seem very friendly. Ive read all the terms and completely agree.

Also I have discord, because that's a thing, probably, maybe, hope so

hope u will have me.

thank you for reading

4 minutes ago, Hunter1818 said:

Hello, I would very much like to join this great clan, because you've got a brilliant community and you seem very friendly. Ive read all the terms and completely agree.

Also I have discord, because that's a thing, probably, maybe, hope so

hope u will have me.

thank you for reading

Invite sent. ;)

Hiya!

Name's Alex, IGN: NexDeus, I'm looking for a casual clan that will help me have fun in-game and help each other gear up to takle the new content. Been on and off in Warframe, i'm coming back to try the new content and get new epic loot :)

I have read and agree with the rules and guidelines listed up above.

Currently not in any clans, logged in just now to make sure :)

Thanks in advance

NexDeus

Hello I am new to warframe and I would like to join your clan. I would like to join your clan because I am new to warframe and I like what your clan has to offer, I am also not in any clans.

I have read and agreed to the rules and guidelines.

IGN:Frickboy127

Edited by Frickboy127

4 hours ago, NexDeus said:

Hiya!

Name's Alex, IGN: NexDeus, I'm looking for a casual clan that will help me have fun in-game and help each other gear up to takle the new content. Been on and off in Warframe, i'm coming back to try the new content and get new epic loot :)

I have read and agree with the rules and guidelines listed up above.

Currently not in any clans, logged in just now to make sure :)

Thanks in advance

NexDeus

Invite sent!

1 hour ago, Frickboy127 said:

Hello I am new to warframe and I would like to join your clan. I would like to join your clan because I am new to warframe and I like what your clan has to offer, I am also not in any clans.

I have read and agreed to the rules and guidelines.

IGN:Frickboy127

Invite sent!

Hi.
I came back to warframe after about 2 years. I am looking for a clan to heva more fun from the game and take a look on new content that was added to the game. I'm looking forward gearing up with clan members. :D

I have read all the rules and I agree with them.

My IGN: Szczepan96

Hello Im an ex console player now going hard on the pc version. I was primarily solo on ps4 for a long time and it aint fun so i wanna join a clan and meet some people to play on pc with. Your clan sounds chill and I hope im able to join.

I read and agree to the rules yes

Not part of another clan

IGN: KuShCowb0y > O in boy is a zero

Hello!

if you're still looking for recruits im up to join a clan again! I stopped playing warframe 3 years ago and im ready to pick it up again and learn all the new stuff around it. I used to be a member of the resistance but most of the members i know from there have been gone for 2 years by now so im ready to do a clean sheet.

my IGN is jimtv if you decide to get me

2 hours ago, Szczepan96 said:

Hi.
I came back to warframe after about 2 years. I am looking for a clan to heva more fun from the game and take a look on new content that was added to the game. I'm looking forward gearing up with clan members. :D

I have read all the rules and I agree with them.

My IGN: Szczepan96

1 hour ago, KuShCowb0y said:

Hello Im an ex console player now going hard on the pc version. I was primarily solo on ps4 for a long time and it aint fun so i wanna join a clan and meet some people to play on pc with. Your clan sounds chill and I hope im able to join.

I read and agree to the rules yes

Not part of another clan

IGN: KuShCowb0y > O in boy is a zero

48 minutes ago, jimtv said:

Hello!

if you're still looking for recruits im up to join a clan again! I stopped playing warframe 3 years ago and im ready to pick it up again and learn all the new stuff around it. I used to be a member of the resistance but most of the members i know from there have been gone for 2 years by now so im ready to do a clean sheet.

my IGN is jimtv if you decide to get me

Invites sent. Hope to hear from you on discord and welcome to the clan.

Hello. 

I am a little to this game, but don't really have anyone to run missions with etc. Would like to join and contribute to my best ability. 

I joined a clan from recruiting chat before, but that was not very successful, since nobody was ever online. :) 

Thank you for your consideration

ign: mephasor

Edited by mephasor

20 hours ago, Frostyfete said:

New player looking for a good clan to join with discord support. Most friends don't play on PC at all so thought it might be nice to make some new ones. I agree to all of the rules that apply to this clan. Would love to join!

Says you are already in a clan.

18 hours ago, ash64uk said:

Hello I enjoy playing warframe on PC and would love to join your clan so that I can contribute and be apart of the community. I used to play on PS4 but switched to PC. You guys seem cool.

IGN (PC): ash64uk

Invite sent, Welcome.

17 hours ago, mephasor said:

Hello. 

I am a little to this game, but don't really have anyone to run missions with etc. Would like to join and contribute to my best ability. 

I joined a clan from recruiting chat before, but that was not very successful, since nobody was ever online. :) 

Thank you for your consideration

ign: mephasor

Says you are already in a clan.

Hi! I'd like to join, because well I consider myself quite new and have nobody to play missions with, and I have tried to make a clan and join some, but to no avail, so I was hoping this could be much better!

Thank you anyway.

Hello!  I'd like to join the clan since I'm relatively new to the game and would like to improve myself and help in anyway I can. Also i'd like to meet more people and get more friends in the game, I have discord and accept the terms of service.

Thanks for reading this!