Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT CLOSED]The Steel Plague [ English Speaking, Discord, Trials, No Entry Reqs ]

Fomiru

16 hours ago, Ermikiti said:

Hi, im interested in joining a clan. Im pretty new to the warframe world, i have excalibur and frost (rhino baking as we speak). 

Im a casual player and dont like pvp. 

thanks in advance!

Hi there Emkiti, welcome to the clan, invite sent

14 hours ago, Camilomilogg said:

Hello!  I'd like to join the clan since I'm relatively new to the game and would like to improve myself and help in anyway I can. Also i'd like to meet more people and get more friends in the game, I have discord and accept the terms of service.

Thanks for reading this!

Hi there Camilomilogg, welcome to the clan, invite sent

18 hours ago, Diaxam said:

Hi! I'd like to join, because well I consider myself quite new and have nobody to play missions with, and I have tried to make a clan and join some, but to no avail, so I was hoping this could be much better!

Thank you anyway.

Couldn't invite you, you are already in a clan Diaxam

New to the game, looking for others group with and hopefully people to learn from as there seems to be a ton to learn in this game. 

I play multi player game to play with multiplayers!

And I agree to the rules put forth in the beginning of the thread.

Thank you,

Drmarvin

Edited by Drmarvin

22 hours ago, Diaxam said:

Hi! I'd like to join, because well I consider myself quite new and have nobody to play missions with, and I have tried to make a clan and join some, but to no avail, so I was hoping this could be much better!

Thank you anyway.

Please agree to the rules before we accept you.

20 hours ago, Ermikiti said:

Hi, im interested in joining a clan. Im pretty new to the warframe world, i have excalibur and frost (rhino baking as we speak). 

Im a casual player and dont like pvp. 

thanks in advance!

Please agree to the rules before we accept you.

15 hours ago, BaconOnARock said:

I want to join so I can be in a casual environment with people to chat and play with, as well as access to some of the labs, and your inactivity policy appears to fit me pretty well. plus you guys have a cool name ;)

I have read and agree to the rules. 

Invite sent!

14 minutes ago, CapitalPelican said:

I would like to join the clan, I am a returning player that would like to do content with real people, I have read and accept the rules.

Invite sent!

Hey I would like to join your clan, I have tried to play with frinds of mine but they never got into the game and I would ike to join a group. I have a dischord and a mic as well. I have read and aggree the rules.

In game name: perceptivewolf

Edited by Perceptivewolf

On 10/29/2017 at 1:03 PM, Drmarvin said:

New to the game, looking for others group with and hopefully people to learn from as there seems to be a ton to learn in this game. 

I play multi player game to play with multiplayers!

And I agree to the rules put forth in the beginning of the thread.

Thank you,

Drmarvin

Invite sent. Welcome.

6 hours ago, Perceptivewolf said:

Hey I would like to join your clan, I have tried to play with frinds of mine but they never got into the game and I would ike to join a group. I have a dischord and a mic as well. I have read and aggree the rules.

In game name: perceptivewolf

Invite sent.

4 hours ago, ThereAlone11 said:

Hello, (if you are still taking in members) I would like to join your clan because I havent been able to find a decent clan. I recently moved from playing Warframe on Xbox One to PC and im now looking for a good clan.

I have read and I agree to the rules.

You are already in a clan, I cannot invite you.

Hi I'm 43 from the UK, just started playing and having a blast, want to be more involved with the community and someone on a previous post suggested joining a clan.

I had a look through a few adverts but liked the look of you guys the most, really like the rules in regards to how people should pretty much be adult and respect each other.

Could I please join you? :)

3 hours ago, Rezinc said:

Hi I'm 43 from the UK, just started playing and having a blast, want to be more involved with the community and someone on a previous post suggested joining a clan.

I had a look through a few adverts but liked the look of you guys the most, really like the rules in regards to how people should pretty much be adult and respect each other.

Could I please join you? :)

You sure can, sir. Invite sent. :smile:

Hi! i was a member but i missed the new inactivity update :'D if its alright with you I'd like to be added back into the clan! im still in the discord chat but i read that i should message here if i can be added back

Edited by BatakSalamin
wanted to add

Hey im a new player and i have become addicted to this game lol I am always looking up guides and reading posts and i have recently been in seach of a friendly community of players i can comfortably ask questions, get input, and help from. Im an active and friendly player 

6 hours ago, BatakSalamin said:

Hi! i was a member but i missed the new inactivity update :'D if its alright with you I'd like to be added back into the clan! im still in the discord chat but i read that i should message here if i can be added back

Sorry about that Batak, yeah I will get you back in.

4 hours ago, flamescj32 said:

Hey im a new player and i have become addicted to this game lol I am always looking up guides and reading posts and i have recently been in seach of a friendly community of players i can comfortably ask questions, get input, and help from. Im an active and friendly player 

All great reasons!  I would like to know that you agree to our rules before I send your invite though.  Sorry, just protocol. 

4 hours ago, Xeiawo said:

Would love to join! 

IGN: Xeiawo

This is a little bare, and you are posting on multiple clan recruitment threads just trying to get in.  Could you please give more reasons?  And agree to our rules? 

Denied for the time being.

56 minutes ago, I3oggle said:

Sorry about that Batak, yeah I will get you back in.

All great reasons!  I would like to know that you agree to our rules before I send your invite though.  Sorry, just protocol. 

This is a little bare, and you are posting on multiple clan recruitment threads just trying to get in.  Could you please give more reasons?  And agree to our rules? 

Denied for the time being.

Oh yea lol my bad. Yes I agree to all the rules. 

I'm looking to join a clan as a new player and pretty much every guide recommends one and I'm trying to figure out what content I want to focus on, I picked this clan because you guys seem chill and I don't want to commit to 2 hour raids every week atm 

And I agree to the rules 

10 hours ago, ITSMETAZERFACE said:

I'm looking to join a clan as a new player and pretty much every guide recommends one and I'm trying to figure out what content I want to focus on, I picked this clan because you guys seem chill and I don't want to commit to 2 hour raids every week atm 

And I agree to the rules 

Invite sent, welcome aboard!