The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT CLOSED]The Steel Plague [ English Speaking, Discord, Trials, No Entry Reqs ]

Fomiru

8 hours ago, orfous29 said:

Hi

I'm looking for an active clan to join now that I have some time in my hands. Relatively active since IRL stuff doesn't always conform to my preferred schedule. I agree to the rules stated above.

Invite sent, welcome aboard!

4 hours ago, LooneyT00n said:

Hi,

Looking to join a clan to take the game to the next level.  Fairly new to Warframe but experienced in many other online games. I'd like to join the clan as you seem a relaxed bunch of players and I also agree to all the rules posted.

Invite sent, welcome to the Plague!

3 hours ago, errornumber7190 said:

Yo, I'm a relatively new player (MR 6) and I'm looking for a clan to help me to learn more about the game and such like (I also like the fact that you have a discord server)

If you're still recruiting, I'd love to join (I agree to the rules)

Invite sent, welcome!

New to the game, looking to find a place that is chill and maybe do some activities with members, learn more about the game, and enjoy the game with new friends! I'd love to join if possible!

I accept and agree to the rules as stated.

Edited by Kaerras

Hello there !,

i am new to the Game and actually as probably most People somehow overwhelmed.

Usually i play with a set group of Friends/Clan together but since currently most of them are still sticking with Destiny 2 they sent me over to Warframe to play the Role of the "sacrifcial Lamb" and try it out before giving them any recommendations :-)

I heard only good things about your Clan and would be nice to join and be a part of it! So i hope you still have a Spot open

Cheers

Landario

18 hours ago, Kaerras said:

New to the game, looking to find a place that is chill and maybe do some activities with members, learn more about the game, and enjoy the game with new friends! I'd love to join if possible!

Please agree to our rules before I accept you.

8 hours ago, Landario said:

Hello there !,

i am new to the Game and actually as probably most People somehow overwhelmed.

Usually i play with a set group of Friends/Clan together but since currently most of them are still sticking with Destiny 2 they sent me over to Warframe to play the Role of the "sacrifcial Lamb" and try it out before giving them any recommendations :-)

I heard only good things about your Clan and would be nice to join and be a part of it! So i hope you still have a Spot open

Cheers

Landario

Please agree to our rules before I accept you.

11 hours ago, BattlePanda42 said:

Greetings.  One of my friends joined your clan and recommended it to me.  I am still rather new to the game, so having some help from a community would be awesome.  I have reviewed your rules and agree to them, as well as already have a discord acct.

Hi there Panda!  Thanks for your application.

As soon as I am home I will pass you an invite.  Welcome to the Plague!

Edit: Invite Sent!

Edited by I3oggle

Hi, played this a lot on the PS4 when it launched, all the way to the hydriod update. Now on PC and looking for a clan to get me back on the rails of end game, currently MR3. I have discord, and I agree to the rules.

Edited by Neckle

7 hours ago, Neckle said:

Hi, played this a lot on the PS4 when it launched, all the way to the hydriod update. Now on PC and looking for a clan to get me back on the rails of end game, currently MR3. I have discord, and I agree to the rules.

Invite sent!

6 hours ago, Kaerras said:

I agree and will abide by your very reasonable rules! 

Invite sent!

On 11/10/2017 at 8:54 AM, Kuprijs said:

Hello my name is Kuprijs. After the Eidolon update hit I checked the game for the first time out and I got kinda hooked to it. I would like to be a member of your clan. I agree to the rules.

Hey there, Invite sent!

4 hours ago, AleksLebonwski said:

Hey, I would like to join your clan.

IGN: AleeksLebonwski

Please agree to the rules before I invite you.

4 hours ago, GhostINLine0 said:

Hey

i would like to join because your clan looks like it could be fun to join, dough i may be a little rusty in english becouse im danish but i have Discord and i have a mic, i agree to the terms to join.

my name is GhostINLine0

Hi!  Invite has been sent.

3 hours ago, MrBandaGoo said:

Hi there

I'm playing that game since 50 days now and i really want to join your clan. I tried to make my own clan, but i didn't really work.

I hope you'll invite me.

TY!

Please agree to our rules before I invite you.

Hello, still pretty new to Warframe, but getting to the stage where things will progress more smoothly if I have wiser heads to consult. 47 year old grandfather, and an Eve veteran. I am comfortable working within a structured clan. your rules are not onerous and I accept them as part of the deal. IGN = BPuzzlepants mastery 4 [Mag frame] about half way to 5. currently grinding my way to Jupiter

On 11/11/2017 at 8:45 PM, BPuzzlepants said:

Hello, still pretty new to Warframe, but getting to the stage where things will progress more smoothly if I have wiser heads to consult. 47 year old grandfather, and an Eve veteran. I am comfortable working within a structured clan. your rules are not onerous and I accept them as part of the deal. IGN = BPuzzlepants mastery 4 [Mag frame] about half way to 5. currently grinding my way to Jupiter

Hey there Puzzle, Glad to have you apply.  As soon as I am home, i will make sure an invite is passed to you.

On 11/12/2017 at 6:57 AM, MrBandaGoo said:

I agree with the rules and would like to join the clan:satisfied:

I will send an invite as soon as I am home.

On 11/12/2017 at 11:32 AM, DMx_Raven said:

Hey, I'm looking for a good clan and some good people to play with to see if I can finally really get into this game (had an account since like 2013/14), and I was hoping this might be it. :)

Ingame name is the same as forums.

Hey there Raven, please agree with the rules before I accept you.

3 hours ago, GeT_TrOlL said:

hey man i'd like to join your clan

my IGN: GeT_TrOlL

Hello Troil, you application is not sufficient.  You are also applying to multiple clans at the same time.

Denied.