Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scorch damage what the hell?

(XBOX)Tsukizero

Uh ok I see what you mean now.

Helped some new players with the Limbo Theorem and did the lvl 25(?) earth excavation and Scorches wiped the entire team out twice. I was playing Frost with R8 Vitality, Redirection, Steel Fiber and I got melted by a single Scorch a couple times in the blink of an eye.

It's weird though because I let a Scorch fire on me after I read this and didn't get melted. It was only during the Limbo excavation that I ran in to Scorches that dealt never before seen damage. Were you getting toasted in an excavation? Maybe Scorches are getting the old Phobos treatment in excavations.

On September 2, 2016 at 3:59 PM, (XB1)Codename D3VL said:

I ran into a Scorch on the exterminate Derelict ship and I entered in like really big room and my shields and health just started dropping like randomly. Found out he was on the other side fighting infested but I had to wait till either he was dead or alone so he could stop firing lol almost died too. 

Maybe someone broke a window. It sounds like trinity's op health drain thing, I fought the spectre. For some reason it didn't let me access the control panel though. Maybe you need to unlock the boss and defeat it instead of a taxi