Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iai - The Art Of Drawing The Sword: Yes, Give Us Quick Draw Now!

Disthe

I would be fine with either, both of them look cool in their own ways.

Although, as a Dynasty Warriors player with my favorite officer being Zhou Tai, I would be ecstatic to have an exaggerated attack similar to his in this game.

+1

Scabbard and quick draw

INEVITABLE

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for any misleading, I simply accecpt Neon's suggestion which changing the title could hopefully gain more attention. (It works!)

Original title known as Battōjutsu/iai.

Honestly speaking, this weapon won't be happening except there's a combo system, iai style is quite immature in currently melee system. Cuz iai deal high dmg in a powerful quick draw and sometime squence of attack rhythm which can't manifest by repetitive melee moves.

Edited by Disthe

• 1 month later...

Ash already doo that,and it's called Blade Storm.Also,a skill with 'Iai' to warframe would be like pointless,if you're an agent,that raids an enemy ship,you dont want to go out screaming something while you kill your enemy.Stealthness is the point in warframe,as Tenno are similiar to Ninjas,that needs to be unseen.

Ash already doo that,and it's called Blade Storm.Also,a skill with 'Iai' to warframe would be like pointless,if you're an agent,that raids an enemy ship,you dont want to go out screaming something while you kill your enemy.Stealthness is the point in warframe,as Tenno are similiar to Ninjas,that needs to be unseen.

You mean &#!-poking animation?

Iai as power can be added into the game as a high damage, single target power which buff your weapon damage to an astronomical level which can be use as a boss/elite killer.

AS for being ninja and unseen, get rid of Hek and Gorgon then we'll be talking about stealth, OK?

Well, what can I say if you sir misunderstand blade storm is iai?

Please check out the movie I attached on OP for more understanding of iai.

Iai practically useful in stealthness cuz the deadly slash kills within a second. The victim can't react to scream out or even the pain.

You mean &#!-poking animation?

Iai as power can be added into the game as a high damage, single target power which buff your weapon damage to an astronomical level which can be use as a boss/elite killer.

AS for being ninja and unseen, get rid of Hek and Gorgon then we'll be talking about stealth, OK?

I do suggested this as a power to a new frame.

https://forums.warfr...ills-animation/