Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck on Venus to Mercury Junction

(XBOX)SlimyHog

Question

I started playing they the game with a new account. I got to the Venus to Mercury junction, Killed volt spector but am unable to do anything after. I don't get the option to enable the laser animation. Tried multiple times (volt spector is annoying). Not sure what to do. I do have Mercury unlocked ( can access nodes on there) but i did not get the quest rewards from that junction. Any suggestions? Did any one else run into this issue?

Edited by (XB1)SlimyHog
Tipos tupos typos

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (XB1)SlimyHog said:

I started playing they the game with a new account. I got to the Venus to Mercury junction, Killed volt spector but am unable to do anything after. I don't get the option to enable the laser animation. Tried multiple times (volt spector is annoying). Not sure what to do. I do have Mercury unlocked ( can access nodes on there) but i did not get the quest rewards from that junction. Any suggestions? Did any one else run into this issue?

I've only had this happen if I've accidentally tried to repeat opening a junction I've forgotten that I'd already cleared. If it's true that you've not cleared it even once yet, you might have to send in a support ticket.

5 minutes ago, Jeahanne said:

I've only had this happen if I've accidentally tried to repeat opening a junction I've forgotten that I'd already cleared. If it's true that you've not cleared it even once yet, you might have to send in a support ticket.

I don't have any of the quests in my codex and no boltor bp :(

I did send in a ticket but wanted to see if there is a quick fix. Thanks for your response, it confirms my suspicion. 

Just now, (XB1)SlimyHog said:

I don't have any of the quests in my codex and no boltor bp :(

I did send in a ticket but wanted to see if there is a quick fix. Thanks for your response, it confirms my suspicion. 

That sucks, I'm sorry D:

I wish I could give you a better answer, but I don't know of anything else that would a fix it if a relog hasn't. A lot of things have been buggy after this last update, so I'd like to think that it should be fixed quickly, but there's no telling really. DE has a lot on their plate at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Jeahanne said:

That sucks, I'm sorry D:

I wish I could give you a better answer, but I don't know of anything else that would a fix it if a relog hasn't. A lot of things have been buggy after this last update, so I'd like to think that it should be fixed quickly, but there's no telling really. DE has a lot on their plate at the moment.

I did play the junction more than 5 times, volt specter is a badass, specially when you have a squishy mag. Lets see how long it takes DE now to respond. Did not have good luck with their support before. They abruptly closed my ticket saying there is nothing they could do, which sucks.

27 minutes ago, (XB1)SlimyHog said:

I did play the junction more than 5 times, volt specter is a badass, specially when you have a squishy mag. Lets see how long it takes DE now to respond. Did not have good luck with their support before. They abruptly closed my ticket saying there is nothing they could do, which sucks.

Ouch o.o

Well I wish you luck. I really do. Hopefully the bug will be fixed on its own without the ticket being necessary, but it's better I think to submit it and have it there if it's necessary than to sit around waiting without doing anything.