Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something To Consider When Revising Warframes

TonyBologna

I am very happy to hear that all of the warframes are going to be looked at and tweaked or fixed. And while a lot of discussion has been given as to what powers could use tweaks I hope that the Mods that affect powers (Continuity, Focus, Stretch) might be considered too. I'm not necessarily talking about  the strength of specific mods but  which ones actually affect which powers.  Some frames/powers seem to only benefit from one of these mods while others have trouble packing all of them into the limited mod slots. Just my 2 cents.

Frankly i was pretty mad about hearing the director guy be all wishywashy about how artifacts are going to be like mods, and they're exclusive to your individual suit. Whether or not they 'take up a mod slot' is up for debate.

This is absolutely ridiculous. Why should i have to rearrange my carefully balanced loadout i've spent tons of time maxing out with forma and many MANY hours of mod collection for fusing because you decided that energy siphon now takes up a mod slot?

I'm pretty upset about that, frankly. There'd better be a dedicated region for 'aura' cards in the warframe, or i'm personally Out :T

I didn't forma my frost 6 times to be told my loadout isn't going to work because artifacts are new and improved.