Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutli Glyph

gingetsuryuu

Question

7 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, cob_metallica said:

when you explore a new room it appears on the map, so if you see the room on the map it means you have explored it

28 minutes ago, gingetsuryuu said:

when we're playing team sabotage and the like.

It would be nice for teammates to see markers for rooms. But you can use siphon traps for that. They don't go away.

33 minutes ago, cob_metallica said:

when you explore a new room it appears on the map, so if you see the room on the map it means you have explored it

5 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

It would be nice for teammates to see markers for rooms. But you can use siphon traps for that. They don't go away.

Like Lord_Azrael said, it's not about marking things for myself, it's more about marking things for a team. Never thought of the siphon trap, that we can use. But it seems to be something more suited to glyphs. They are after all a "I was here" marker for others to see.

5 minutes ago, gingetsuryuu said:

Like Lord_Azrael said, it's not about marking things for myself, it's more about marking things for a team. Never thought of the siphon trap, that we can use. But it seems to be something more suited to glyphs. They are after all a "I was here" marker for others to see.

indeed for team purpose it would be nice to get some kind of marks that is usable more than once, Siphon trap could be usefull for but it was not made for this. So i guess DE could think about and release something usefull to mark our way.

Functionally, it should act as a marker, instead of a decal or spray other games use.

There is a problem with allowing it to be reused is that anybody can use it spam the entirety of a map in that glyph. It's like why the bullet holes we create fade out of existence after a while as it's being used elsewhere in the instance.

1 minute ago, SurrealEdge said:

Functionally, it should act as a marker, instead of a decal or spray other games use.

There is a problem with allowing it to be reused is that anybody can use it spam the entirety of a map in that glyph. It's like why the bullet holes we create fade out of existence after a while as it's being used elsewhere in the instance.

You could set a simple limit of 16 or 32 per player.