Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New update help

(PSN)Ashim1

Question

Yay the new and promised update is finally here but....promised?..

Some doubts and questions:

1. This update talked about unvaulting everything...where is Frost Prime??

2. I was hunting 4 ivara. Now Sao(neptune) is a survival mission and Cyath(eris) doesnt even exist anymore! Where to get her now?? Is she still possible to get in Lenar..(i forgot) in Neptune spy mission?

3. The Void is now a planet?

All help is appreciated! Pls let me know about Frost Prime and Ivara asap. I waited so much for em

6 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Ashim1 said:

Yay the new and promised update is finally here but....promised?..

Some doubts and questions:

1. This update talked about unvaulting everything...where is Frost Prime??

2. I was hunting 4 ivara. Now Sao(neptune) is a survival mission and Cyath(eris) doesnt even exist anymore! Where to get her now?? Is she still possible to get in Lenar..(i forgot) in Neptune spy mission?

3. The Void is now a planet?

All help is appreciated! Pls let me know about Frost Prime and Ivara asap. I waited so much for em

1: it was never confirmed that the new star chart would unvault things, this was fan speculation and hope

2: yes you can still get ivara, her parts are not from specific nodes but any spy mission the part you get is dependent on the mission level

3: yes the void is not a planet since void keys are gone, they were replaced with relics which you use at any fissure on the map

you will get ivara the same was a before just different nodes, and frost prime you either have to wait or trade for him

Edited by Melos-mevim

4 hours ago, Melos-mevim said:

1: it was never confirmed that the new star chart would unvault things, this was fan speculation and hope

2: yes you can still get ivara, her parts are not from specific nodes but any spy mission the part you get is dependent on the mission level

3: yes the void is not a planet since void keys are gone, they were replaced with relics which you use at any fissure on the map

you will get ivara the same was a before just different nodes, and frost prime you either have to wait or trade for him

Darn. The guy I talked to b4 made me sooo believe that it would be unvaulted. I wish they will tho...Frost Prime Blueprint is getting WAAAYY overpriced.

Also the void rewards are still there?