Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion]Warframe and Weapon Display Cases

ZanderWild

I got an idea for new decoration options for our ships while watching one of the live streams a while back. DERebacca was in a room full of TennoGen stuff that was going to be added, im talking probably 10-15 warframes at least just standing proud on display. I looked at that and thought, wouldnt it be awesome if we could have our warframes and weapons on display somewhere in our ship? So why not add warframe display stands and weapon display cases/racks to the market. We could place them where we like, and then interact with them to set what item we would like to have displayed in it. It would show our exact item, all of out coloring and attachments included. 

Im open to any feedback about this, just try to be constructive. Also if this isnt the right place for this post im sorry.

Edited by ZanderWild

13 minutes ago, ZanderWild said:

I got an idea for new decoration options for our ships while watching one of the live streams a while back. DERebacca was in a room full of TennoGen stuff that was going to be added, im talking probably 10-15 warframes at least just standing proud on display. I looked at that and thought, wouldnt it be awesome if we could have our warframes and weapons on display somewhere in our ship? So why not add warframe display stands and weapon display cases/racks to the market. We could place them where we like, and then interact with them to set what item we would like to have displayed in it. It would show our exact item, all of out coloring and attachments included. 

Im open to any feedback about this, just try to be constructive. Also if this isnt the right place for this post im sorry.

I can see a holo display of a selected loadout