Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Ability Changes/tweaks

Noteleet

Dude, try again:

"Invisibility usable duration of 2 / 2 / 4 / 6 seconds with a half second cast time. Increased by Power Duration (Continuity)."

You're saying you can stay invisible for 10 seconds using a mod to extend the duration.

Loki can stay invisible for up to 12 seconds base.

woudlve been a waste on an ash if one warframe already has this ability

Let teleport free target and give the first attack after teleport extra damage. If you target an enemy you still teleport behind them just axe the extra animation at the end. I still like my telebomb idea but i'd be cool with any extra utility I can get. Ash's ult is cool but it does feel underpowered compaired to others. When I run high level defense I pretty much just use smokescreen and just to kill heavy units or to stop getting shot at. Blade Storm might get a few trash kills but since you have no control over the effect you often leave objectives vunerable and heavy units alive. Shuriken does decent damage but i'd rather have that energy for emergency smokescreens. Teleport as is I don't use at all in any circumstance, it's not fine as is. I'd like to see Smokescreen get something that seperates it from Loki's Invisibility.

Ash in not a melee Warframe he's a stealth Warframe. I'll agree to disagree there. One dimensional warframes run the risk of being more situational or less useful and potentially boring.

Yeah Ash is a melee heavy Warframe, the hell have you been smoking?