Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

@de [Suggestion] Time After Defense Extraction-Wave

Chronodroid

Dear DE

Please give us the time after waves 5, 10, 15, etc. to collect stuff before we get extracted.

Also let us communicate while in the rewards screen (yes, it is necessary to communicate in a team). Thx Cyme

The worst things are 3 guys out of 4 trying to loot some mats when the pod can be threeshot from any basic enemy at a high wave just that it won't go to waste you gonna lose.. you get the point :)

Edited by random_circuit_shortener

Suggestion:

Force the team to continue to move to the extraction point once they have decided they are no longer going to defend the objective (basically the current screen would still pop up, but instead of automatically leaving immediately, a random door would be unlocked and you would have to follow it out to extraction, like any other mission).  This would allow time to clean-up any mods/mats from the defense mission and give a nice buffer between completing the objective and the game ending so abruptly. 

The same could also be applied for the specific amount of waves defense missions (the weekend alert event type missions). 

I'd kinda like to see multi-stage def missions, like the survival mode (whatever it was called) in the otherwise horribly average Space Marine game.

In that, you fought in one area for a set number of waves, until a door opened... you went through the door, and it'd load the next area, and you'd have to do a sort of mini-campaign to "complete" that session.

Edited by MXXVI

@lstalri

I would like to see that happen, but I believe that it was set up that way when they first introduced the endless defense mode. The problem was that the door to extraction would commonly remain open even before the first wave had happened meaning that you can "complete" the mission by simply running through to extraction and never having to do a single wave.

They handled it a bit poorly by making it into the current system, but if they could fix that door being open I would love to see the normal type of extraction take place instead of just instantly dropping you out. The only issue is I dont think that they can easily do it and still only have one or two people leave. It would go back to being an all or nothing type of mission: either everyone leaves or no one leaves.

One of the reasons that they changed it was because of the constantly open path to the extraction you would see 2 trolls join a game and then at wave 4, or less commonly 9, they would rush to extraction and force an extraction on the entire party.

Edited by Tsukinoki