Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old Prime Cosmetics

gothsprey

So with the all the things being unvaulted, how are players supposed to have another chance at the cosmetics from prime access's long past? I was never able to snag the Nova one but I love the syandanna. Are Prime Access's going to go in rotations as a " Pay $60 bucks and get some prime weapons / cosmetics (just the usual unvaulted bundle)" occasionally? As a person who cares deeply about customization and giving others the ability to enjoy it no matter when you join (except Excal Prime shoutout to the founders out there we luv ya) it honestly scares me to think that in a game where customization is large part of the long term investment of playing Warframe, this would really set some people back..

Edited by Madam_Cloud

Just now, Carnage2K4 said:

Would be nice, but I doubt it...

I hope they saw the repercussions of this update in terms of this. People have been getting old cosmetics for about half a year and from what me and my friends thought, despite the change of things getting vaulted, having a window to snag whatever you didn't get was a positive thing. Although DE has their reasons, if they don't have a backup plan for something like this then... woe is me then right?

1 minute ago, Madam_Cloud said:

I hope they saw the repercussions of this update in terms of this. People have been getting old cosmetics for about half a year and from what me and my friends thought, despite the change of things getting vaulted, having a window to snag whatever you didn't get was a positive thing. Although DE has their reasons, if they don't have a backup plan for something like this then... woe is me then right?

I guess, exclusive is exclusive, they do want ppl to buy the prime access packs...