Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Osprey<-----How Come This Thing Can Take More Damage Than A Fusion Moa?

cary2010haha

The hitboxes on it seem way off. I have to aim for the very bottom of it and everything above that seems to just go through or have no effect. Several of the flying enemies seem to have odd hitboxes.

And yeah, they can be very deadly, huge amounts of damage and seemingly very very high armor.

Haven't had any issue killing them since I've switching to the Dread, though haven't been to tower 3 yet.

Edited by S3raphyx

The hitboxes on it seem way off. I have to aim for the very bottom of it and everything above that seems to just go through or have no effect. Several of the flying enemies seem to have odd hitboxes.

And yeah, they can be very deadly, huge amounts of damage and seemingly very very high armor.

Haven't had any issue killing them since I've switching to the Dread, though haven't been to tower 3 yet.

and this one also have huge Hp, it just make the game more hard and more fun LOL

The hitboxes on it seem way off. I have to aim for the very bottom of it and everything above that seems to just go through or have no effect.

This. This is what drives me nuts about them.

When you're using a slow but powerful weapon, like one of the bows, it can be incredibly frustrating to see your projectile magically slide through the top of the damn drone as if it was all a nasty dream...

I too feel like Drones have really wonky hitboxes. And yes they have absurd armor and really high health on higher levels. Drones right now are at least Tech level in terms of threat :/ Though I think fixing their hitbox would be enough to make the Drones seem less OP. Their danger level makes it a good tactical reason to burst down the Fusion Moa before it can deploy the Drone.

@BadAimbot

You would be correct about that. The Fusion MOA only scales in some health, and not that much, while the Fusion Osprey scales in health and damage resistances.

It leads to running into a room and trying to kill all of the Fusion MOA first. Because while you can easily handle 4 to 8 Fusion MOA, 4 to 8 Fusion Osprey are killer.

@BadAimbot

You would be correct about that. The Fusion MOA only scales in some health, and not that much, while the Fusion Osprey scales in health and damage resistances.

It leads to running into a room and trying to kill all of the Fusion MOA first. Because while you can easily handle 4 to 8 Fusion MOA, 4 to 8 Fusion Osprey are killer.

i just want DE change all the mine Ospreys to Fusion Ospreys, mine ospreys have nearly no existence value in the game

Edited by Cary2010haha

@Cary2010haha

Mine osprey can get annoying if you dont take care of them quickly because at the higher levels their mines can deal quite a lot of damage. And if they lay a mine on the cryopod you're kinda screwed if it decides to blow up.

Mine osprey can cause you to stop and wait for the mines to blow up depending on how many are in a doorway, and that just lets more corpus units get to you and cause more damage and cause you to waste more ammunition.

They do have their place but they could definitely be improved.

It seems to be less that they're super-tough (I can 1-shot them just like every other Osprey) and more that their hitbox is about a 3rd (if not a 4th) the size that they are. You basically have to shoot dead-center into them and hope you get lucky.

It seems to be less that they're super-tough (I can 1-shot them just like every other Osprey) and more that their hitbox is about a 3rd (if not a 4th) the size that they are. You basically have to shoot dead-center into them and hope you get lucky.

You aren't doing T3 void missions then. The Ospreys in there will take multiple shots from my fully modded and polarized Hek. It's funny that a fusion MOA will get ripped apart from halfway across the room but their drone is 2-4x as tanky and does more damage at a longer range.

You aren't doing T3 void missions then. The Ospreys in there will take multiple shots from my fully modded and polarized Hek. It's funny that a fusion MOA will get ripped apart from halfway across the room but their drone is 2-4x as tanky and does more damage at a longer range.

i just want a map full of fusion ospreys, feel like hell LOL