The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Stalker Drops And Rng

NinjaDude

Basically i have killed the stalker about 12-15 times with no drop sadly, and my friend got his hate bp (which i really want) the first time he killed him, what im asking is what are the drop rates of his weapons or how does the RNG system work on his drop rates and lastly is there any method that can or should make him spawn more often because i have been doing a method told to me by my fellow clan members to kill a boss and farm m-prime solo till he appears. Does his spawn chance increase everytime you go through a mission without him showing up? Thanks.

No, at this time it appears to be a x in y chance. So for example 1 in 10, the next game you make is still a 1 in 10, but themore games you go and faster would increase the chances of an appearance if thats the way he really works. Thats not a known variable really, I never (I, not other people , just me) see him in the first 2-5 min of a game, so if I were farming him, I would not do M Prime, too short, but that is my take on it and like others is no better or worse at this time, because we just do not know.

First kill, Dread. This was particularly early and I was able to build it pretty much immediately. Not bad for newbs, even without Thunderbolt.
Third kill, Hate. Built that too, but eh.
Somewhere around 8-10 kills, Despair. I want to say it was about 75ish of my 153 hours played when I got Despair.

No duplicates until having acquired Despair. RNG may be nice to me a lot, but I hate it when it's not, because it's vicious when it's not.

First 2 kills gave me Hate and Despair... Killed him maybe 30 times more since then and I've not seen the Dread... not that I am too bothered about that. Bows are fun for all of 10 minutes on low leveled planets and beyond that are just frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...