Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancient Healers Need Work

RagDollRat

Their a good enemy all I think is that the amount they heal other ancient healers shouldnt be so high, if you get enough in a small area they might as well be invulnerable to dammage :l especialy if your party isnt using super powered warframes or weapons. Im fine with how much they heal themselves and others just not other ancient healers it gets a lil krunchy

-If you actually read this thanks

I agree with this topic.

There is nothing wrong with how much they heal all of the other infested, even with how much they can heal a disrupter or toxic, but with how much they heal themselves + how much other infested healers heal them it becomes annoying if there is more than 5 in a single pack.

The only thing is while it would be very nice for them to nerf how much they are healed by other healers I dont know how possible it is in the game engine that they are using.

I think that it would be easier for them to put some limit on how many healers can spawn in a tile at any one time. That would theoretically be easier and would fix the issue.

@Madotsuki

There used to be a time when shield osprey could shield each other...they stopped it because if a group of six shield osprey spawned you were unable to do much to them.

Hopefully they can stop it from healing, or healing as much, other healers, but depending on how the effect can be handled they might just have to limit healer spawn numbers.

Their a good enemy all I think is that the amount they heal other ancient healers shouldnt be so high, if you get enough in a small area they might as well be invulnerable to dammage :l especialy if your party isnt using super powered warframes or weapons. Im fine with how much they heal themselves and others just not other ancient healers it gets a lil krunchy

-If you actually read this thanks

I agree that they are OP,but i use skills or my Gram to throw them down and then kill them.

all great input :D

hmn well if they cant alter it like that im sure they could do it in some other way like the infested healers cant be healed or maybe turn it into a type of ticker when the ability is activated the individual monsters heal via their own ability wich would decide how much to heal, like a switch and lightbulb effect

I can't say I really agree. I get what you're saying, but the game is quite a ways on the easy side as it is (and I reset my account when the feature was implemented, so it's not like I have hundreds of hours invested into my current Warframes or anything). That is my opinion and not fact, obviously, but it's the perspective that I'm coming from.

If anything, I'd like to see Healers given another ability of some sort. I see them as the most trivial of the three Ancient types.

Edited by goodgimp

Yeah, I gotta go with the opposing this. I understand what you are saying, the Ancient Healer Orgy is annoying, but so many tactics and skills can interrupt the majority of infested mobs. AOE powers and weapon attacks often knock them down and on high lvl infested defense, the biggest concern I have is with dead toxic ancients killing a cryopod. 

But I'm afraid this will become another, DE Should change this -VS- Some players are okay with working around it, type of thread.

I've seen Mag use Pull to remove ancients from a mob, Loki use switch teleport a number of time, Saryn Miasma and Rhino use stomp to kill/stun and just plan ole Hek booming away to break up a group.

So for me, its more of a team formation/cohesion than a gameplay problem. But just engaging in conversation not saying you are wrong.

Edited by OrokinNoob