Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New nekros augment/ feature suggestion

Pr0totype9979

So for those of you who've seen the nekros prime release trailer, you will have noticed that at the end of it nekros soul punches an enemy who then becomes one of his shadows. I think this would be a great addition to nekros if added and who knows maybe the trailer was hinting that it was something DE has planned. If it isn't here are my ideas on how it would work.

In the trailer nekros already had his shadows of the dead active when he soul punched the enemy so it would be a SOTD augment not soul punch. What would happen is that while SOTD is active any enemies damaged by soul punch would join nekros' army but it would be a temporary thing and they would go back to normal after a certain period of time, or maybe when killed they go back to their normal form. I like the idea of having them die and come back to normal but it could go either way.

This would stack up to 3 or maybe more shadows just to keep it balanced. I'm aware DE probably won't add a new nekros augment but I was thinking it could replace shield of shadows seeing as how he's limited to a certain number of shadows now.

Tell me what you think of the idea and make sure to post ideas, I'll be answering any questions you may have also.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)BrutalReaper32 said:

what if instead of an augment mod it becomes a synergy? 
If you soul punch a "terrified" enemy, ti becomes a shadow for the remaining duration of Terrify (3 shadows max as you stated recently). That way it could be more balanced and would cost a bit more of energy. 

Good idea