Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing An Alert Sucks

Asmun

Is there any chance we could have some sort of calendar or something that gives us at least a tiny bit of advance notice for upcoming alerts? Since it's so random, and there are so many different rewards, it can be incredibly frustrating when I miss a much-desired hour-long alert because I just happened to choose to do something else at that time. Even just a 24-hour forecast of alert rewards would be helpful in reducing frustration over what is otherwise a reasonable system.

For all the people saying it can't be done due to randomness, that's wrong. The alerts could simply be generated 24 hours in advance, so instead of only having a duration like now, they'd also have a starting time that's around 24 hours after the alert has been created.

Then you'd have a 24 hour forecast without anything else having been changed, they'd still be as random as always.

That aside, I also don't like the idea for the same reason NanoDecerto gives.

You could try the Warframe Nexus "app" on Android. It alerts you when an alert is present, but not in advance.

The point of alerts as I see them is that they're supposed to be a random task that isn't expected, regardless of how long in advance it is generated and established.