Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Research Rant/Crafting Ideas

XxPancake_LionxX

You can call me impatient, but does anyone else have a problem with waiting around 3 Days to receive a BLUEPRINT? Then after that, you have to MAKE the weapon and wait even longer to get it. I think that it is a BIT tedious, in lack of a better word, to wait around 4 DAYS to wait for a weapon/warframe part/Resource(Mutagen Mass, Detonate injector, etc.)

Also, you know what would be cool? If you could QUE crafting materials (Forma, Mutagen Mass etc.) I don't have time to wait 12 hours into the night just to craft another mutagen mass, so why not just make it que-able?

if you agree with anything in this topic, please, don't be afraid to add some suggestions in the chat. Also if this topic gets enough like, it may be brought to the attention of the D.E. (Probably not, but its worth a shot). Or maybe it will get more people talking/commenting about it. Thank you!

Problem with 3 Days?

Think it Like a "Real Life Research" ...

Weapon build take 1 day? Well same as the research.

Problem with resources? Hello!My name is Invasion nice to meet ya!

But IMO they should add the 3Day research could be rushed by Platinums

Plats.... Plats Everywhere!!

• 3 weeks later...

Yea but invasions need a rework to make them actually fun the only reason any one would do them is so you don't have to make one. I always have one cooking as far as mass,detnite,and feldron are concerned because you cant stack or QUE. I  agree QUE should be a thing. We farm and put in the time and battles for them let us QUE.

• 5 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 5:03 PM, (XB1)DarwinsPlanB said:

I think the foundry has a cap of 6 simultaneously building objects. I never understood why you couldn't build 6 forma at a time if you had the resources honestly. Maybe it's a game engine limitation?

i think you can craft more than 6 things at a time