Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Haven't played in a while, I want account reset

culeaalex

Question

7 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, culeaalex said:

At least can I change the class?

If you really want to delete your account you can contact support and ask them to do it for you https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us. To answer the other question yes, you are allowed to change your frame so you're not always use Excalibur. You need to farm for the other parts to build the frames. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki You can use the wiki to see where certain frames are dropped from.

6 minutes ago, culeaalex said:

At least can I change the class?

Your 'class' is in no way locked in Warframe, you're free to switch anytime after you acquire and build another exosuit. You can farm all Warframes in game, as well as all equipment and mods. The Wiki has drop locations. If you want to continue with a different starter you can either farm and build it or much easier, make a new account. Bear in mind though with the new account you'll have to go through the tutorial all over again.

If you want to switch to a different Warframe you'll need to either buy them with Platinum or build them from Blueprints.  The starter frames (Mag, Volt, Excalibur) can also be purchased using Conclave Standing earned through PvP if you are into that sort of thing.  The Platinum cost for Mag or Volt would be 75Pt which does include a slot (20Pt) and Orookin Reactor (20Pt) so they aren't bad value as frames go but you can get them free through crafting.  Mag's Blueprints drop from The Sergeant Assassination mission on Phobos which shouldn't be too hard to reach.  Volt's Blueprints are available from the Tenno Lab in a Clan Dojo so you'll need to join a Clan that has it's research done but you can pick them up instantly for Credits once you do.