Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ps4] What is a maxed legendary mod / legendary core worth?

(PSN)T0katax

Question

7 answers to this question

depends of the seller in PC i normaly make prices for primed continuaty and primed flow around 300 350 or any other primed mod that i have more then one wich normaly i have
legendary cant realy say but around 450 500 if i had one too sell for consoles not realy sure 

but thats prices are mine and a few friends that have lots of hours in the game so max this mods is not a big deal
but u can find this mods like 400 500 plat  like i sayed depends the seller 

Edited by venon23

In the old mod system it took 528 r5 cores to max a primed mod.  So the value of a legendary core is equal to what you value 528 r5 cores at, which is something everyone values differently.  I wouldn't sell a legendary core for less than 400p, because I'd rather use it on a primed mod than sell it for less.  But now than PC has the endo system I'm not sure what it takes to max a primed.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

But now than PC has the endo system I'm not sure what it takes to max a primed.

Slightly less than before. 40920 Endo is exactly the same amount of fusion energy as 528 Rank 5 Rare Fusion Cores was previously, but all R5 Fusion Core drops from missions were changed to 80 Endo drops (an R5 Fusion Core is exactly equivalent to 77.5 Endo).