Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cursour won't lock on the warframe window

Eriko123Yo

Question

I play on a laptop, and since it isn't the best the only way to get good framerate is to play on windowed borderless. I occasionally hook it up to a monitor so I can multi-task (sort of), but since yesterday evening when I turn my character too far the mouse slides of the warframe tab and onto the desktop, and I try to shoot but it clicks onto another shortcut tab and opens up some random program. I want it to lock onto my warframe tab in windows borderless, this stupid thing is making the game unplayable for me. Anyone know how to fix this? (Also I haven't/can't hook it up to a monitor right now)

I have tried:

Restarting and alt+ctrl+delete(ing) my computer

Alt+tabbing out then back in

Used key bindings to focus my cursor on warframe

4 answers to this question

from the small research i just did it seems that warframe is really bad about dual monitor support and theres a bunch of people who have this problem who run dual monitors or something similar from what it looks like theres a couple free opensource programs that fix the issue the only other fix i saw was what @PeachyPurpleNova said which was try running it in fullscreen ill keep looking to see if i can find anything else

I have tried recreating this problem myself in an effort to find a solution. But my cursor stays locked to the game no matter what I do, even with a second display.

Would you be able to tell us which version of windows you are using? It might also help to know what kind of mouse you have and if it has it's own software?

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 4:55 PM, PeachyPurpleNova said:

I have tried recreating this problem myself in an effort to find a solution. But my cursor stays locked to the game no matter what I do, even with a second display.

Would you be able to tell us which version of windows you are using? It might also help to know what kind of mouse you have and if it has it's own software?

I use a windows 10 upgraded from what was originally a windows 8. I use a Zelotes 5500 DPI gaming mouse which I don't believe has a software for it.