Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Europa and Saturn Junction on Jupiter problems

agent9527

Not a bug, just find it a little unreasonable.

Contents:

Europa Junction and Saturn Junction on Jupiter ,their mission requirements contradict.

It's clear that players have to go Europa first.

If i wanna go to Europa,the junction mission requires me to craft a Specter ,which needs Nano Spores .

However,Nano Spores first appear on Saturn.But before I go to Saturn,i am required to defeat the Europa boss Raptor.

So here it is:  to go to Europa→need a Spector→need Nano Spores→need to go to Saturn→need to finish Europa.

Solutions i can find:

1.The only Spector blueprint which does not  need Nano Spores require 1000 Plastids .I have only 89 now,you know they are rare and in great demand ,and i need them to craft RHINO warframe.(I can only get them from Phobos now, this solution may takes me 10 days even longer)

2. I need old players bring me to higher level maps to get Nano Spores.(I prefer play by myself in the beginning,asking for help from old players is not interesting.  And i think you wouldn't set a condition that old players are necessary?)

3. Wait for Alerts which reward  Nano Spores( haven't seen one yet)

As you can see ,all seem hard for a new player who wanna continue his path on his own when it just starts.