Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't see tenngen items.

BelieverZ

Question

17 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, BelieverZ said:

I am on the steam version, my account inventory is linked. I play warframe though the same account, but I can't see anything 

Open Market, hit the menu key at the top left, navigate to "Tennogen" Everything should be in there. If the options for Tennogen is not there, you're not running through steam, restart warframe through steam.

LTQmszN.jpg

5 minutes ago, BelieverZ said:

My vauban skin which can only be gotten through steam.

lEcTqxL.jpg

but once you get it through steam - it will appear on your regular account. which is why everyone asked if you were playing through steam. A better question would be 'can you activate the steam overlay'

8 minutes ago, BelieverZ said:

@Alcatraz 

I took this screenshot through steam. I'm currently playing warframe on steam. 

lGD7qIi.jpg

My vauban skin which can only be gotten through steam.

lEcTqxL.jpg

However you can play warframe with that skin once you've linked your account once through steam and still use and play through standalone. I've been there before. I notice you're only seeing weapon skins which were made for the tennogen project before it was added to steam workshop, so you're not running warframe through steam clearly.You WOULD see more than just those items.

Make sure you launch warframe directly through steam. If you have added it to steam as a non-steam game, it will still run as standalone.

Edited by Alcatraz

I have warframe installed in one place, thats on steam nowhere else.

I can use the steam overlay while in game as well. But this can be done for non-steam games as well. I know where I'm running warframe from.

Edited by BelieverZ

Open up your steam, right-click on Warframe > Properties, > Local Files > Browse Local Files...  If that doesn't bring you to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe" But to somewhere else on the address bar, it's not through steam. If it does take you to a fore mentioned location, restart warframe, check again, if still no steam pay tennogen but plat tennogen stuff, contact support because something is rather wrong.