Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Ip's on the same account.

Neru317

Question

Hello everyone, just a minor question.

I was wondering if I could get banned for using the same account on two different Ip's. Basically, I have a tethering internet I use from my tablet, and normal internet that is so crap it can't really play multiplayer. So I switch between the two (as the tethering is very limited). Is it possible that this could get me banned? I haven't been able to find anything on using a account for two different Ip's.

Thanks for any answers.

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Red_Paragon said:

Hello everyone, just a minor question.

I was wondering if I could get banned for using the same account on two different Ip's. Basically, I have a tethering internet I use from my tablet, and normal internet that is so crap it can't really play multiplayer. So I switch between the two (as the tethering is very limited). Is it possible that this could get me banned? I haven't been able to find anything on using a account for two different Ip's.

Thanks for any answers.

Near so far as I can tell, you will only get banned if you trade plat between the accounts. I have a bro that plays on the same account as me, but it is pretty obvious that we are different people. We haven't been banned. 

DE basically doesn't want people making multiple accounts to abuse the plats discounts.