Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LEGO MOA Instructions!

TheMugbearer

Hi everyone! I don't know if any of you remember, but a while back I've created virtual LEGO models of Corpus MOAs.

Well, lately I've come into contact with a guy who makes wonderful small PDF instructions who agreed to collaborate with me on creating a few based off my models!

One of them being the aforementioned Corpus MOA!

0ab455314296095c67664d8c0be680e8.png

Get the PDF instructions here!

Obviously, the model was edited to include the real pieces and colors so you could actually use them to have your own LEGO MOA!

The desired LEGO pieces usually can be obtained through www.bricklink.com, although I have little to no experience with using it.

So, I hope you'll have fun building your very own MOAs!

Thank you for your attention!

P.S.: Oh, and by the way. I want to emphasize that I cannot legally sell designs based off Warframe content. But if you would happen to want drop me a donation, you can do it via my Paypal: nitros.starlight@gmail.com. Thank you!

P.P.S.: I would also advise against using LEGO's official Pick-A-Brick service. Instead, use the aforementioned BrickLink.com since it's the biggest place for LEGO fans to buy and sell parts.

Edited by TheMugbearer
Updated the instructions link: fixed some errors
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

Half of those pieces I've never before seen in my life. And I had a lot of Lego ...

Also, I'd advise against buying parts through Pick A Brick, Lego's own shop, unless you want the MOA to cost upward of 50€ (okay, it's probably just about 20€, but still ... pretty expensive).

I guess the pieces that you are not familiar with are from the most recent action figure lines - the bones and armor shells.

AS for pick-a-brick, I do agree - it's better to use BrickLink.com.