Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Easy Way For Both The Publishers And Players To Benefit With Platinum

amberzzero4teenz

There shd be an easier way to get platinum for players as it has been really hard to get them besides using cash. There shd be some way to get the platinum through certain completion of objectives or planets. After completing a certain number of hours the players shd them be given like 50 plat smth like that. this way, more ppl will continue playing warframe once their maxed out and also create an enjoyable experience for players. Just a suggestion let me know what you think.

This game is completely playable without platinum. I feel buying anything with plat besides weapon/warframe slots to be robbing yourself of gameplay anyway. Using blueprints to build new weapons, armor, forma, and potatoes gives the player something to work towards. Yes, I am a master so I have plat coming out my wazoo, but that's just it, I have a ton and really no desire to spend it on anything at the moment. That said, I am still very glad I supported the game with my donation. If you want a little plat to get your second frame faster, as I did for my Rhino, or to buy slots, colors, or a peice of equipment, quit complaining and pay the little cash it takes for that convenience. In the end, its not more than you would spend buying a new, or even used game at normal retail price. 

Remember, this is a Free-to-play game. The developers were nice enough to allow all ninjas to play free and work for their equipment. But keep in mind, in order to continue developing this wonderful game the devs need money to do so! And this is their job, this is how they make their living.

You get free plat on start. Plat is their only source of income in this fame, if there was no reason to buy it then the game would die fast. I would be fine with one off events or yearly events (ie christmas) where if you get involved you get a plat gift. But not something you can work towards, it will turn people off buying plat.

Giving plat to players for free = a lot less money for devs.

Less money for devs = Less content for players.

Less content for players = Less players.

Less players = Dying game.

No I think if you want plat you should buy it and support this game so it can grow even bigger. Besides you don't really NEED plat for anything except convenience. Technically you don't really even need slots because you can just delete your max weapons for new ones (Personally I would rather just support the game and buy more slots but w/e.)

TL:DR You don't need plat to fully enjoy the game but you should buy it anyway to support warframe and help it get even better!

Edited by syphin38