The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Save Darvo Corpus Alerts - Absolutely AMAZING (Well, the First One Was, Anyway)

BlackCoMerc

12 hours ago, JHarlequin said:

I am having trouble with this one also.  It seems that Darvo is weaker today and yeah, the hyenas just run around at first making sure to drain everyone's energy then they fire explosive shots or well everything does and rain death on anyone that doesn't have enough hp.

It's not like it's impossible, but it is taking ten times as much effort today to get prepped for it as yesterday took.  Some challenge, but some frustration.  Energy drain auras are very annoying because they just can't be avoided and are a bit too unpredictable.

It will be the first time in a while where I go back to just nuking everything from orbit with rockets or penta.

Yeah the Forma BP alert was one of the worst experiences I have ever suffered through in gaming. I failed it and frankly, I dont intend to go back again. I counted six Nullifiers, two Hyena, with one a Th, and at least three Comba/Scramba, all charging toward me to get to Darvo. Completely unavoidable shield and power drain, with no skill based counterplay. 

This isnt a mission. Its the devs intentionally, deliberately trolling their player base with frustrating mechanics intended to do nothing more than gimp us because they cant be bothered to balance their game and create challenge using sensible game play mechanics.