Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Referral Program

bmak128

I really feel like there should be a system for referrals. I've been inviting many of my friends to play this game, and shouldn't I get something out of it? Almost every other game has one, why shouldn't this?

I really feel like there should be a system for referrals. I've been inviting many of my friends to play this game, and shouldn't I get something out of it? Almost every other game has one, why shouldn't this?

Well because you can create account over account over accoun ect by yourself....

You also can easily  level those accounts, if you are now trying to argue about a "must be mastery 2 to get the stuff". Not that cool....

Maybe a bonus for people that introduce others who buy plat. That is the only thing i see.

Edited by Venarge

Well if people making other accounts is seriously a bad things, then there would be no referral programs for any game! There is a give and take for everything. Those who are actually helping this game do better should get something out of it.

Well if people making other accounts is seriously a bad things, then there would be no referral programs for any game! There is a give and take for everything. Those who are actually helping this game do better should get something out of it.

You get the reward of knowing you did the game good. Should be enough.

A referral system could work nicely in Warframe.

Last game I played that had an extensive Referral System was Tribes Ascend, and frankly they made it quite nice and hardly exploitable.

Problem was that your only chance for getting even the medium-low rewards were to be a Youtuber of sorts that gets hundreds of people to try the game (They have to reach a certain level for the referrer to get the reward, which mostly takes like 10-20hours of gameplay.)

Basically, most people got zero referrals, some got 1-10, and people like TotalBiscuit got around 5000 and were rewarded tremendously.

Nothing wrong with that, it is simply a system that aims high and to get that high you have to work for it or be preemptively famous.