Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember build for Akkad?

Radu955

Question

7 answers to this question

If i recall correctly, Energy Siphon doesn't work while World on Fire (4) is active (same for Excalibur's Exalted Blade) so, I'd switch it out with something else (Corrosive Projection maybe?).

Also, no ability spam needed, when an Ancient spawn just press 2 (while 4 is active) and it will melt, or just shoot it in the face.

Edited by RyogoKusama

22 minutes ago, Radu955 said:

Is this build good for Ember in Akkad? http://goo.gl/185VFt

Test it and see if it's in your comfort zone. Personally I think you have more a need for duration over that much power strength as everything other than fireball isn't going to do much for you besides be a quick burst. You might also want to pick up the Firequake augment as that CC turns Ember into a very useful frame. I'll list off my current build and why I have it on:
Aura - Corrosive Projection: ES doesn't give you energy while WoF is on so might as well have something more useful on for the long term.
Exilus - Power Drift: No other reason than extra damage, you can switch this for Cunning Drift if you want higher range CC. Firewalker can be thrown on for some flair if you're not bothered about either of those.

Firequake: Makes World on Fire far more useful with added CC being thrown into the mix.
Energy Conversion: This mod gives you 50% power strength upon picking up an energy orb for your next power casting, you'll see the proc as a dash within brackets next to your health and shields. When you get this, throw up WoF and you get something around the strength of transient fortitude but with no negatives.
Stretch: Feel free to run Overextended as that could be more useful on larger maps however I run Ember for Exterminates and void runs so I would sooner go without the negative power strength.
Fleeting Expertise: Efficiency.
Primed Continuity: Offset Fleeting Expertise.
Primed Flow: The more energy you have to run WoF the better.

Now, I probably will also go with Primed Vigor instead of the maxed Redirection and Vitality I currently have on so I can trade a touch of survival and free up some mod space for some power increments - might even leave the Redirection on with Vigor since she has good shield regen. Won't know until I get Primed Vigor.
Good luck and hope I helped in some way.

10 minutes ago, Mister_Jeffa said:

Why primed vigor, it takes you atleast 100 days to get it

• 50 Days - Imminent Eclipse Sigil, 3-day Affinity Booster, and Orokin Catalyst
  • 100 Days - Azima (Comes with weapon slot and pre-installed Orokin Catalyst)
  • 150 Days - Awakened Luna Sigil, 3-day Credit Booster, and Exilus Adapter
  • 200 Days - Primed Fury (Unranked)
  • 250 Days - Eternal Stasis Sigil, 3-day Affinity Booster, and Orokin Reactor
  • 300 Days - Zenistar (Comes with weapon slot and pre-installed Orokin Catalyst)
  • 350 Days - Solar Flare Sigil, Credit Booster, and Orokin Catalyst
  • 400 Days - Primed Vigor (Unranked)
  • 450 Days - Void Gate Sigil, Affinity Booster, and Exilus Adapter
  • 500 Days - Unrevealed Rifle (Comes with weapon slot and pre-installed Orokin Catalyst)
  • 550 Days - Lotus Deliverance Sigil, Credit Booster, and Orokin Reactor

3 minutes ago, RyogoKusama said:

If i recall correctly, Energy Siphon doesn't work while World on Fire (4) is active (same for Excalibur's Exalted Blade) so, I'd switch it out with something else (Corrosive Projection maybe?).

Also, no ability spam needed, when an Ancient spawn just press 2 (while 4 is active) and it will melt, or just shoot it in the face.

True, sadly there isnt a huge amount of options for aura growing power could of been a good option but the effect only procs of weapon status

5 hours ago, SanguineSavant said:
  • 50 Days - Imminent Eclipse Sigil, 3-day Affinity Booster, and Orokin Catalyst
  • 100 Days - Azima (Comes with weapon slot and pre-installed Orokin Catalyst)
  • 150 Days - Awakened Luna Sigil, 3-day Credit Booster, and Exilus Adapter
  • 200 Days - Primed Fury (Unranked)
  • 250 Days - Eternal Stasis Sigil, 3-day Affinity Booster, and Orokin Reactor
  • 300 Days - Zenistar (Comes with weapon slot and pre-installed Orokin Catalyst)
  • 350 Days - Solar Flare Sigil, Credit Booster, and Orokin Catalyst
  • 400 Days - Primed Vigor (Unranked)
  • 450 Days - Void Gate Sigil, Affinity Booster, and Exilus Adapter
  • 500 Days - Unrevealed Rifle (Comes with weapon slot and pre-installed Orokin Catalyst)
  • 550 Days - Lotus Deliverance Sigil, Credit Booster, and Orokin Reactor

iI know its the day 400 reward, but i mean that day 300 is coming close and i dont know how far he is but assuming he got every single day he would still need 100 days to get it