Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Questions/Help

(XBOX)SLIM PR1ME

Question

I have many arcane sets lying around that i can't sell.  I have decided to maybe start using them on helmets just for the extra revives.  can anyone tell me if any of these are useful?  if so, what frames would they work best on and in what situations.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. The sets are Healing, Warmth, Resistance, Deflection. Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

well, when you can remove arcanes for free, which is hopefully coming soon, these can be a bit useful

deflection can be used on squishy frames when u play against grineer, since they're slash proc hell. warmth can be used in sorties with cryotic leakage condition or elemental dmg resistance sorties were enemies have cold dmg, same goes for the rest of these 

12 minutes ago, (XB1)GHOST AG3NT SLM said:

I have many arcane sets lying around that i can't sell.  I have decided to maybe start using them on helmets just for the extra revives.  can anyone tell me if any of these are useful?  if so, what frames would they work best on and in what situations.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. The sets are Healing, Warmth, Resistance, Deflection. Thanks in advance.

keep them for collection LOL ...same problems ...got sets of these too but theyre just there in raids because you know...you can t always drop grace :P