Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Make The Game More Fun?

bmak128

Everyone that I have talked to in real life says that they love this game but they think it gets boring. They have also said that there should be something that is unique to it, to keep people's attentions. You guys have already made this game a little more interesting by putting in void keys and a dojo. Good job, but just having it is not good enough. I realize you want to make money, but if someone does not want to pay for a game, they will not pay for it. You have to make the void keys more tangible. They are way too rare! Also the way you made the Dojo has a flaw. You made it so that it is impossible for new clans to get better because everyone wants to join huge clans. You have to find a way to even that out, or the big clans will get even bigger and smaller clans will diminish. Not completely sure how, but I'm sure you guys will find a way!

Great job so far for  Beta! 

P.S. Try making it so that there are more events. No one really cares about artifacts that much. Give out Forma or something? or something good...

P.P.S. Dailies are kinda bad also. My daily reward sometimes gets glitched so that I start back from day 1. No one really wants EXP or extra ammo or credits, especially after 7 days.

Wow this is a shtty suggestion, void keys drop like dubstep and if you actually try to gather them (defense missions) you will soon end up having too many

look at this instead.

Edited by Rankzerox

I play Warframe to master every weapon and 'frame, fuse every mod. Y'know those things.

It's fun so far.

And:

CLANS/DOJO-GATE

CLAN SIZE: We're currently thinking of these tiers: Shadow Clan (30 limit), River Clan (100 limit), Mountain Clan (500 limit), Moon Clan (2000 limit). Existing massive clans will likely grandfathered in but there may be upkeep friction for those really crazy sized ones. We will avoid forced splits though. Starting a clan will take some resources. Jumping between clans will be slow to reduce exploits. We need these limits to help bring sanity to database, networking and balance equations. Stay tuned, as we're still working out the details.

CONSTRUCTION COSTS: Sorry about how this turned out, slapping "Alpha" on it was not enough. Soon the size of your clan will affect the crafting costs (duh). To grow a Shadow Clan to a River Clan (and beyond) will require building a new structure to increase the capacity. Connector pieces will be adjusted in cost. Large clans will not feel a ton of difference. It will make all the difference for small ones. This will not be a linear curve, larger group of more active players will be able to build faster but it won't be such a ridiculous gap.

ECONOMY

FORMA: We've done months of work on the Dojo system and offer tons of weapons we'd normally sell for Platinum. Buying Forma means supporting Warframe's development and future. Playing for it is also an option of course, and we’ve made it obtainable in The Void. Will we look at the drop-rates and dojo costs? Hell yes.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/55421-update-8-related-work/

I dont know what drop like dubstep means lol... I was suggesting that it should be more tangible through login rewards. I hate it when people like you think of only black and white. You can give people more of what they want without giving them too much. Don't interpret what people say to the extremes.

I dont know what drop like dubstep means lol... I was suggesting that it should be more tangible through login rewards. I hate it when people like you think of only black and white. You can give people more of what they want without giving them too much. Don't interpret what people say to the extremes.

what do you mean by "tangible through login rewards"? We already can get them from login rewards.

And I don't think you're using "tangible" correctly.

Well I think for the keys you just gotta play a bit longer and understand the right places to farm them (defence missions). They made it drastically easier to obtain... maybe a bit too easy, but it's w/e.

If you really need help getting some keys just try looking for a group on the forums or region chat that are interested in farming keys with you.

As for the rest of the post, it's all been addressed and will be tweaked in future updates (dojos and such).

As for the paying part. I didn't think I would like this game as much as I did, but as soon as I started playing it the first week and watched the livestreams, I completely fell in love with it and really tried to save up a bit so I can help support. I also love that this game is 'pay for convenience' and not p2w.

Hope your experience on warframe only gets better.

You can get keys from defense missions? Are they drops? or rewards, and which ones

Rewards. Try doing a bit of research on the wiki's or dig up some info on the forums. Sadly they don't have much info implemented in the game so you kinda have to resort to an ourside source. But you gotta do what you gotta do, right? Google is your friend :D (or w/e search engine you prefer)

Everyone that I have talked to in real life says that they love this game but they think it gets boring. They have also said that there should be something that is unique to it, to keep people's attentions. You guys have already made this game a little more interesting by putting in void keys and a dojo. Good job, but just having it is not good enough. I realize you want to make money, but if someone does not want to pay for a game, they will not pay for it. You have to make the void keys more tangible. They are way too rare! Also the way you made the Dojo has a flaw. You made it so that it is impossible for new clans to get better because everyone wants to join huge clans. You have to find a way to even that out, or the big clans will get even bigger and smaller clans will diminish. Not completely sure how, but I'm sure you guys will find a way!

Great job so far for Beta!

P.S. Try making it so that there are more events. No one really cares about artifacts that much. Give out Forma or something? or something good...

P.P.S. Dailies are kinda bad also. My daily reward sometimes gets glitched so that I start back from day 1. No one really wants EXP or extra ammo or credits, especially after 7 days.

If i had a penny for every time someone didn't want to pay for a game but then wanted everything handed to him...

P.s. check out a live stream or two... /facepalm

Edited by Zzz702

You have to make the void keys more tangible. They are way too rare!

I have a S#&$load of keys from doing low-level defense solo. Getting keys is easy. At the rate this is going, by the time I have the gear to properly run Void, I won't ever run out of keys.