The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Apothics Like Dragon Keys

Juliwen

So far I have had a hard time finding people farming apothics. One part comes from the tedium of the plant scanning; however, another definitely would be how hard it is to set up a group of people you can trust to not mess with you. Currently there aren't any way to check what apothics people have equipped or if they even have one at all. This could be resolved by reusing some mechanics from Dragon Keys so equipping an apothic would displays it in your loadout. Overall I hope this makes forming a group of people for apothic farming easier and less frustrating. I just had a guy hosting literally rage quit after he found a person was just "tagging along" when we started a mission. Leave a comment if you agree.

Edited by Juliwen

4 hours ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

Obtain them from the orokin lab? Make you weaker?

I'd suggest you read the posts in the thread and not just the title before you post something yourself... Cause right now you make absolutely no sense and look a bit subpar.

Anyways, I think with enough complaints DE will make it so just as you want it, and honestly that is kinda fair, since they already use that mechanic for relics as well.

52 minutes ago, Kiyomaru-EN- said:

I'd suggest you read the posts in the thread and not just the title before you post something yourself... Cause right now you make absolutely no sense and look a bit subpar.

Anyways, I think with enough complaints DE will make it so just as you want it, and honestly that is kinda fair, since they already use that mechanic for relics as well.

Jeez, i read the post and it makes sense 

I was attempting to write a joke

7 hours ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

Jeez, i read the post and it makes sense 

I was attempting to write a joke

Attempting is the keyword. Didn't work out that way. I'm sorry if I offended you in some way, but I have encountered a lot of people that don't bother to read anything besides the title and maybe the first three posts in a longer discussion.