Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about Invasion missions

Serbian2G

Question

So i've started farming these to get my Detonite injector's, mutagen mass and fieldron etc.. My question is about the battle pay. How is it detirmened if and what will i get. I know about the 3 completions needed to be eligible to receive my reward, but what i need to know is will i receive the reward in this scenario.

Corpus vs Grineer 

Corpus rewards 3 fieldron and Grineer 3 Detonite injectios.

I am more in need of detonite so if i fought for Grineer and they lost, will i still get the Detonite Injectors i fought for? Basically the question is will i recieve the reward from the side i fought for even if tha side looses in the end?

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Serbian2G said:

So i've started farming these to get my Detonite injector's, mutagen mass and fieldron etc.. My question is about the battle pay. How is it detirmened if and what will i get. I know about the 3 completions needed to be eligible to receive my reward, but what i need to know is will i receive the reward in this scenario.

Corpus vs Grineer 

Corpus rewards 3 fieldron and Grineer 3 Detonite injectios.

I am more in need of detonite so if i fought for Grineer and they lost, will i still get the Detonite Injectors i fought for? Basically the question is will i recieve the reward from the side i fought for even if tha side looses in the end?

Thanks!

regardless of which side wins, you'll still get the rewards from the side you fought for

1 minute ago, NobleParadox96 said:

regardless of which side wins, you'll still get the rewards from the side you fought for

All i needed to know. I just wanted to make sure i didn't waste my time and effort if i wasn't gonna get anything out of it.

Thank you very much!

P.S I know already that failing to successfully complete the mission will not get my anything. :D

Edited by Serbian2G