The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 19 Test

zehne

So I practiced it, easy enough.  Then I got to qualify.

I parkored 'too high' and it reset me into the area (same as falling through floor).  Couldn't use my weapon anymore after that.  Could only stealth finisher enemies when prompted.  Problem is, you can't stealth finisher the orbs to trigger prison.

Failed MR test because I couldn't use my weapon.

EDIT:

Went to practice it, happened again, and again, and again.

If I cannot use my weapon on a challenge that requires me to use my weapon to melee attack orbs...

Edited by zehne

I actually encountered this same issue and had briefly forgotten afterwards.  As a funny point, I also managed to pass the test on the same try as encoutnering that issue.  Doing a slide kick in the air towards an orb will break it, as this movement counts as being a melee attack.

Of course it's still a bug and should be fixed.  But in the meantime you could use this to finish the test.

6 minutes ago, Bobtm said:

I actually encountered this same issue and had briefly forgotten afterwards.  As a funny point, I also managed to pass the test on the same try as encoutnering that issue.  Doing a slide kick in the air towards an orb will break it, as this movement counts as being a melee attack.

Of course it's still a bug and should be fixed.  But in the meantime you could use this to finish the test.

too late now...

Maybe in another 23hrs and 30minutes

Guest GorgonTheHeroine

The bugs I usually encounter during MR tests, can be ironed out by logging out then back in. 

Still, it's a shame to hear a bugged test prevented you from advancing.

We all encounter bugs with missions, whatever they be.  The difference between MR tests and other missions though is that you can simply just get back in them (except for trials, etc.  You might lose a key).

What makes it more annoying though is the fact that it takes 24hrs until 'round 2'. If something happens during that, it's gonna be HULK SMASH level compared to other missions.  That's why it'd be nice to see MR test missions debugged as much as possible.