Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Include "use Power" Buttons Without Selecting The Power

statistx

With my current Key Config I want to use the "Use Power" Button, as well as the "Select and Use Power", but AFTER using it, it should go back to the previously selected power.

Example to make it easier to understand: I have my first power selected. I want to use my third power for a moment, hit 3 and it uses it. Great so far.

But then I forget to switch back to my 1 and cause you can't just use without selecting, it still is at 3 and I greatly waste Energy, cause I accidentally used 3 with the "Use Power".

I know it is just a minor thing, but it would make my game a lot more comfortable.

I don't really understand the issue. If you press 3 why not just press 1 instead of scrolling through each power?

Are you using a controller to play or something?

Maybe you can setup a macro as a last resort where when you use 3 it automatically activates a macro that selects 1 or whichever power.

Edited by Seraphyx

Just disable the "Select and Use" as I did, now U can press any combo (as long as you have enough Energy) and it will do as you wish. Enabling both is like driving a manual and automatic driven car at once.. :)

Yeah, but then it doesn't start the powers if i directly select them ^^

Ok so here's the deal: I use a controller, mainly because I think the movement is a lot more comfortable, so I have to manage my buttons, buuuuut I would also want that feature if i use K+B.

The direct selecting is a thing I do for "Use in emergency" cases, while I use the "Use Power" button for constant use.

In example with my Rhino: I decide if i want to use my dash or my radial attack mostly. So I either go to 1 or 3 and keep them selected and use them with the "Use Power" button, which is placed easily accessible so that I can spam it and have my full movement. (If I'd use K+B and 1-4 as powerkeys, I'd have to use 1 of my fingers that I also use for Movement). The direct Selecting comes in handy, if I get low on shield and want to use my Iron Skin, but after that I'd love if it stays on the Power that I selected initially.

So yeah, it is a very small issue and surely shouldn't be on top development priority, but an actual "Use but not select" option, alongside the "Select and use" would be nice.