Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Just Me, Or Are There More Enemies Than Before?

FrankJaeger

Granted, I haven't been able to play as regularly as I like and got off track between updates 7 and 8. But it seems like there are truck tons of enemies around. I play Solo which used to be manageable, if tricky in some missions, but now its pretty severe. I reset my account as well, so I could start from scratch, so I don't even have the firepower for it. Is this an actual change? I was playing one Corpus mission and trying to be stealthy. I get spotted, and few minutes later open a door into a room with what must have been nearly twenty corpus waiting for me.

Not easy to be a lone ninja these days.

its kinda annoying, my guns are getting so powerful, I 1 shot level 80 mobs..

but there are 10000000s of them all with low health swarming...

I find I can do some missions with banshee, 18m ulti+reach, run into a room, ulti, loot orbs, next room, ulti, loot orbs .....

mobs have such low health 1025 kills everything.

I wish there was an option to Play missions with half the mobs at 400% the level they are now

I know this is a really cheap way to add new content.. "Wow style Heroics"

I prefer Quality over Quantity

there are 3 enemy race types, why do ALL of them have to swarm, can't at least 1 faction be Strong, and few in number?

its kinda annoying, my guns are getting so powerful, I 1 shot level 80 mobs..

but there are 10000000s of them all with low health swarming...

I find I can do some missions with banshee, 18m ulti+reach, run into a room, ulti, loot orbs, next room, ulti, loot orbs .....

mobs have such low health 1025 kills everything.

I wish there was an option to Play missions with half the mobs at 400% the level they are now

I know this is a really cheap way to add new content.. "Wow style Heroics"

I prefer Quality over Quantity

there are 3 enemy race types, why do ALL of them have to swarm, can't at least 1 faction be Strong, and few in number?

True true! it's much more fun taking on a dozen heavy units at once than facing a hundred light ones who die in half the damage of a bullet. Not to mention the increase in the level of tactics of players since it's hard to take them head on.

Quality over quantity! +1