The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For A Warframe That Is Using An Air Elemental

Hazylina

I thought about new Warframes and a Warframe that use Air to kill the Enemys jumped into my thoughts.

He could use powers like:

1.Power: Air Disk

Under the Warframe appears an Disk of spining Air, which allows him to float with it over abysses and while he do this he can shoot. The Skill workes for a few seconds and upgrading improve the Airtime.

2.Power: Wind shot

The Warframe shoots concentrate Air in one dierection and blasts enemys away. Upgrading will improve the Power.

3.Power: Tornado

A Small Tornado is sending out that will pull Enemys in and spin them around. It deals moderate Damage and upgrading impoves the Damage.

4.Power: Cyclone

The Warframe stands in the eye of the Storm and around him Spins a little Cyclone. It will Pull Enemys in Spin them Around, makes them Huge Damage and the Enemys will fly through the air over a High distance in the moment where they hit the Ground or a Wall they get Damage and get Stunnend for a few Seconds. An upgrade will improve the reach and the speed of the Cyclone ( in other words the Enemy will be thrown faster and the impact causes a longer stun time).

I hope you like my Idea, and if you have some additions write it down. ;)

I know im not a founder and that i am not in the Design council, but maybe a lot of you will like the idea and they will involve such a Frame. :D

Edited by Hazy-Moonshine

Correct me if I'm wrong.

1st. Power sounds good, but it should be 2nd or 3rd(It's sort of utility), cause 1st ability should always be the one that can inflict damage.

2nd Power - Banshee's Sonic Boom.

3rd and 4th Powers sound pretty similar to what Vauban's Vortex is capable of. 4th Having a little mix of Bounce and Vortex.

I'd love to see an air warframe sometime though.

Edited by Pandaslayer

Correct me if I'm wrong.

1st. Power sounds good, but it should be 2nd or 3rd(It's sort of utility), cause 1st ability should always be the one that can inflict damage.

2nd Power - Banshee's Sonic Boom.

3rd and 4th Powers sound pretty similar to what Vauban's Vortex is capable of. 4th Having a little mix of Bounce and Vortex.

I'd love to see am air warframe sometime though.

You are right a better thing is to change the 1. with the 2. power. Maybe an edit that the Second power will trap an enemy in an Orb of air and make im Damage over Time. And I thought about the Tornado that he will move straight in one direction like Frosts Ice wave does.